• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA'ATAU82's MegaUpdatePatch Talk Thread

Thanks guys. That Montauban kit colour is horrible.. i will make it with my anti-radiation sunglasses on!

Gad you like the kits so far. Preview of Bayonne home coming up.

Latest Preview Munster Home 2007-08

Thoughts on this one? I think it looks pretty good. The back looks good too with the proper adidas numbers.

Benetton Treviso Away 2007-08

I know about the collar. I have the wrong config, but will be corrected.

Note: Treviso will keep their traditional home kit from 06, made by EVOL for this patch.

Hey!
I just would like to know if you are going to make the new Stade Francais' Third kit.
I give you a picture =).
SF-rep3-FD_4_1_440.jpg

In french : "Merci d'avance"

Gary, I asked edinburgh_gunner about Edinburgh's away kit, but since I'm not a kitmaker (and by extension I'm nothing), he completely ignores me. Maybe you can do something about it :unsure:

Hey!
I just would like to know if you are going to make the new Stade Francais' Third kit.
I give you a picture =).
SF-rep3-FD_4_1_440.jpg

[/b]

I would like to do it. I'vemade Stade Francais pink and khaki kits. The problem is that i must replace some of this kits with the blue because the game has only 2 kits. What do you think?
By the way Fa'atau82 is a little homofobic and hate this flowered kits :lol:

I liked the blue kit last year.. this one is also nice.. but khaki and flowers is just wrong. I guess i am a traditionalist and prefer stripes and hoops.

Problem is you can't have 3 kits in the game. Uli made the right kits for home and away, but where do you put the 3rd?

an idea delete the kaki shirt and put the blue , almost the short of the pink shirt are pink too not blue whit jaja very male jaaj well taths my opinion and someone can make the pumas 2 shirt they have two models more one blue and one red i can send photos if you want!
well bye

hi,

First, sorry for my english...

Well done for your patches, it's fantastic.

I have a question :
it's possible to create a patch for TOP 14 and change it with the SUPER 14 or english championship ?

I don't have many time, but i can help you for make some french kit (Montpellier, Bayonne, Montauban...)

hi,

First, sorry for my english...

Well done for your patches, it's fantastic.

I have a question :
it's possible to create a patch for TOP 14 and change it with the SUPER 14 or english championship ?

I don't have many time, but i can help you for make some french kit (Montpellier, Bayonne, Montauban...)

[/b]

We're already doing it, but thanks anyway

MODS: Please move these last 2 posts to the talk thread. Thanks :)

<div class='quotemain'>
Hey!
I give you a picture =).
SF-rep3-FD_4_1_440.jpg

[/b]

I would like to do it. I'vemade Stade Francais pink and khaki kits. The problem is that i must replace some of this kits with the blue because the game has only 2 kits. What do you think?
By the way Fa'atau82 is a little homofobic and hate this flowered kits :lol: [/b][/quote]
I think you should replace the kaki one because the pink is the best with the blue.
And of cours big thank's to you :) :)

an idea delete the kaki shirt and put the blue , almost the short of the pink shirt are pink too not blue whit jaja very male jaaj well taths my opinion and someone can make the pumas 2 shirt they have two models more one blue and one red i can send photos if you want!
well bye
[/b]

Ok i'll do but i'm busy with other things now. And for the Pumas yes, they have more shirts but the red and the blue that you say are the previous model. I don't know how are the new models. They use a blue shirt to tranings and only uses the away shirt in sevens or "Argentina A" the second team. I didn't see the new away shirts but if you have pictures send me.

can any of you guys upload the patch directly to te downloads section of this site? ive been having no luck for a week trying with badongo!!!! thanks in advance

This i the training shirt. But in rugbyworldcup.com appears as the alternative shirt. I'll make it as away shirt. But the problem is that in Rugby 08 Argentina doesn't have away shirt. I don't know how to activate it because in data.gob there is a away shirt file. Anyone can help me?

Clik n the link to see the pictures:

http://www.rugbytime.com/fotos/mundial_200...on_pumas_01.htm [/b]

I tried really hard to "unlock" Argentina's away kit, but I'm afraid you just can't :(

I can try harder if you want, but I can't tell you when I will be able to do it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Gary, I'm gonna update Premiership's schedule now to include Leeds and correct the mistakes, as soon as I finish it I'm gonna send it to you :)