• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA'ATAU82's MegaUpdatePatch Talk Thread

I'm working on top14 minikits...

I've finished Clermont ASM, =>

Tomorrow I will continue next kits !

Gary, I asked edinburgh_gunner about Edinburgh's away kit, but since I'm not a kitmaker (and by extension I'm nothing), he completely ignores me. Maybe you can do something about it :unsure:
[/b]

Or it might have just been that I've got a job that has me working from 6.00am 5 days a week, aswell as playing rugby for my club and that I'm exhausted right now and as such, kit making doesn't come up high on my list of priorites. I've made the kit yes, and I need to update the link. I'll have time to do that tomorrow.

<div class='quotemain'> Gary, I asked edinburgh_gunner about Edinburgh's away kit, but since I'm not a kitmaker (and by extension I'm nothing), he completely ignores me. Maybe you can do something about it :unsure:
[/b]

Or it might have just been that I've got a job that has me working from 6.00am 5 days a week, aswell as playing rugby for my club and that I'm exhausted right now and as such, kit making doesn't come up high on my list of priorites. I've made the kit yes, and I need to update the link. I'll have time to do that tomorrow.
[/b][/quote]

Just calm down. If I really wanted to fight with you, I would have done it a lot worse. You think I don't know you guys have a life? Just because you people think I don't have one, doesn't mean that I don't believe you have. Now you can ban me

Sorry gunner, I was very very rude. Will you ever forgive this little, miserable and pathetic being? :wah:

PS: This time I'm NOT joking like when I said you were "ignoring" me. I perfectly understand I crossed a line I didn't have to :)

Previews of Arix Viadana 2007-08 Home and Away kits
(Minikits and logos all completed also)

Home Kit

Away Kit

Good job Gary!

There's a problem. Since Super 14 hasn't a home-and-away basis, I can only make the first half of the Top 14, I just tried to double the number of the matches, but nothing :(

For the top14, you can remplace the Premiership

=> 12 teams ok, but you have home & away basis and the same playoff. Maybe we will can add 2 teams?!

Good job Gary!

There's a problem. Since Super 14 hasn't a home-and-away basis, I can only make the first half of the Top 14, I just tried to double the number of the matches, but nothing :(
[/b]

So there is only 13 games? There must be a way to modify that. I'm sure you will figure it out, it might just take a while to figure it out. It doesn't matter too much though, it's better than no Top14.

I'm having a small problem with minikits. They come out as a 256x256 sized white square and i can't seem to fix it.

No, I can't replace the Premiership, I have to replace the Super 14 because it has 14 teams, otherwise the game crashes. I can't even reudce the number of rounds (they're 14, if I make them 13 the game crashes), because the game is meant to be that way. I'm afraid it's hard coded, and there's nothing I can do about it

This Top14 patch is the best we can make it.

I am very happy if we only have 13 rounds of games, because at the end of the day it gives much more variety with the 14 european club teams and you can still play with them.

If there is nothing we can do about this problem then don't worry, no-one can patch this feature.

I am still carrying on in any case as this will be a great patch.

Thanks for your efforts Fran, maybe we can figure it out but don't worry about it :)

This Top14 patch is the best we can make it.

I am very happy if we only have 13 rounds of games, because at the end of the day it gives much more variety with the 14 european club teams and you can still play with them.

If there is nothing we can do about this problem then don't worry, no-one can patch this feature.

I am still carrying on in any case as this will be a great patch.

Thanks for your efforts Fran, maybe we can figure it out but don't worry about it :)

[/b]

Welcome. At the end, every team plays 13 matches, the first half of the season, but there are 14 rounds because in some of them 2 teams get a bye, because that's how it is in Super 14. That's it. Like you said, it's better than nothing, but I'll give the fixtures the same order they have in real life, even if some matches will inevitably be in the following round(s). And I'll make sure that the playoff matches are played in French stadiums, like Lyon, Bordeaux and Stade de France, I think I know how to do that ;)

Preview of Overmach Parma 2007-08 Home and Away Kit
(Parma have the same kit for home as away and no different for Europe as far as i can tell)

Screenshot

Preview of Overmach Parma 2007-08 Home and Away Kit
(Parma have the same kit for home as away and no different for Europe as far as i can tell)

Screenshot
[/b]

Very good work !

Just a remark about Clermont HOME kits in your first update, all players have the numer #1, if you can correct it in the next update. Thank you !

I thought i completed Clermont with 2 numbers..oh well, nevermind it will be fixed. If you ever get my kits with the same number for all the kits, it means that i have just made a kitback to test the kit and have not made the 22 kitbacks in case it is wrong.

btw Eric, if you do score overlays (like the last graphic DL you put on your thread) please let me which ones you plan on doing, or we will maybe end up doing he same ones which is pointless.

Cheers and good work!

Just downloaded it
Played a few tryout games that i didnt finish
and I started a heineken cup with Stade Francais and I love it
its great

Rhinos Flanker,

There is a lot more to add to the patch such as rosters and somehow we need to correct World League to the rosters we make.

There are lots of graphics missing that need adding to the game that i am noticing now so i am working on that.

Glad you like the patch so far, it is still very much in development so that why it looks great in places and rubbish/incorrect in others.

Gary, I just saw a video of the match between Bath and Overmach Parma, and Parma played with the white kit, it's their home kit

No worries, i will make a white home kit.

I have just made score overlay logos, banners/flags and remaining menu logos for..

Albi, Auch, Bayonne, Brive, Dax, Bourgoin, Biarritz, Montauban, Montpellier, Stade, Bucuresti, El Salvador, Leeds, Overmach Parma, Petrarca Padova, Benetton Treviso, Toulon, Viadana, Munster, Leinster, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newport Dragons, Ulster, Castres, Clermont, Llanelli, Barbarians, British and Irish Lions and the Pacific Islanders.

That means all the updated licensed logos are in the game in every type.

Just got to test them all now.

No worries, i will make a white home kit.

I have just made score overlay logos, banners/flags and remaining menu logos for..

Albi, Auch, Bayonne, Brive, Dax, Bourgoin, Biarritz, Montauban, Montpellier, Stade, Bucuresti, El Salvador, Leeds, Overmach Parma, Petrarca Padova, Benetton Treviso, Toulon, Viadana, Munster, Leinster, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newport Dragons, Ulster, Castres, Clermont, Llanelli, Barbarians, British and Irish Lions and the Pacific Islanders.

That means all the updated licensed logos are in the game in every type.

Just got to test them all now.

[/b]

Excellent work Gary. You were damn quick! :eek:

Latest posts