• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA'ATAU82's MegaUpdatePatch Talk Thread

Hello is it possible to erase popup of pass after touch or contact because sometimes is possible to do 4 or 5 pass in the game and is more easy to keep ball or to score [/b]

Sorry, I don't really understand what you're saying... :(

excuse i don t know speak eglish. i want say when is possible to pass the ball when player tackle you, it appears the button number 2 of gamepad in game.sometimes it is possible to do 4 ,5, 6 possibility with button 2 in the same action . the player is tackled 1 time and he pass the ball the second player is tackled but he can pass the ball. it is possible sometimes until the sixth players. i want just to know if it is possible to remove the number 2 of gamepad wich appears on the screen when it s possible to pass the ball.

excuse i don t know speak eglish. i want say when is possible to pass the ball when player tackle you, it appears the button number 2 of gamepad in game.sometimes it is possible to do 4 ,5, 6 possibility with button 2 in the same action . the player is tackled 1 time and he pass the ball the second player is tackled but he can pass the ball. it is possible sometimes until the sixth players. i want just to know if it is possible to remove the number 2 of gamepad wich appears on the screen when it s possible to pass the ball. [/b]

Yes, of course, I want to remove that and other things like that ;)

do you know to put button set plays on the key L1 L2 R1 R2 because set plays with direction of gamepad is not good when scrum or ruck

do you know to put button set plays on the key L1 L2 R1 R2 because set plays with direction of gamepad is not good when scrum or ruck [/b]

Sorry, I have no idea for that, but if I find something about it, I promise I will have a look at it

Ciais Sports Rugby 2008.

This game needs renaming. lol [/b]

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The name should be «FRAN & GARY PRO EVOLUTION RUGBY 2008»

Please, everybody, don't be mad at us, but right now, me and him are the only ones who are actually doing something :D (apart from a blitz from EVOL, thank you again for that ;) )

i have saw that in the patche , there are undershirt.But how can select the players which have it?
thanks

Here's the PA music patch, it replaces the songs played when a try is scored. The 6 songs are taken from the RWC, so I know that some of them just suck, but it's the best torortotoy and myself could find

<a href=\"http://www.speedyshare.com/613762255.html\" target=\"_blank\"><a href=\"http://www.speedyshare.com/613762255.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.speedyshare.com/613762255.html</a></a>

The songs included are:

All-Stars - "World in Union"

Jean Michael Jarre - "Industrial Revolution Part 2"

Udo Jürgens - "Griechischer Wein"

The Beatles - "A Hard Day's Night"

Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - "The Lonely Bull (El Solo Toro)"

Blake - "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot"[/b]

Extract the file in the Audio folder in your Rugby 08 main directory (the one in Program Files)

hi man i cant download maybe have a error !! i try to download by firefox and still de problem!!!

please for the future the third shirt of stade franÇaise !!! the blue whit flowers or purple ? jaja well

almost great work cias!

hi man i cant download maybe have a error !! i try to download by firefox and still de problem!!!

please for the future the third shirt of stade franÇaise !!! the blue whit flowers or purple ? jaja well

almost great work cias! [/b]

You're right, maybe there was some error in the upload or posting

Here's the correct link: http://www.speedyshare.com/462773383.html

Love the work you guys have done, but noticed a few things :p and hoping that when you get some time you could change them

as much as i love the away shirt for bristol you've done the actual away shirt
Sorry about pictures cant really get a clear shot :p

ShaunPerry_Bath_300(3).jpg

bath05_470x350.jpg

bath07_470x350.jpg

(hope those pics show what its like cant really find a better one)

And also not sure if it was just with me but noticed when playing as bristol earlier that every players jersey number was 1 :p

Keep up the good work

Apologies. My Bristol home kit is the home kit, it is just CRAP. lol

The Away is the Euro kit, as i really can't do lines well on jerseys when it comes to matching them up.

Here we go.. most of the Top14 kit mod is done now.. here is the latest.

If anyone has decent photos of Montauban's kits, please tell me where to find them. Can't find many on their site.

Preview of US Dax, Montpellier Away, Auch Home and Brive Away (Brive home now matches Brive away with correct logos all present)

If anyone has decent photos of Montauban's kits, please tell me where to find them. Can't find many on their site.

Preview of US Dax, Montpellier Away, Auch Home and Brive Away (Brive home now matches Brive away with correct logos all present)

[/b]

I like them, bravo :bravo:

[/b]

Very good job !!! :lol2tn:

some logos for montauban

For the away it should be the same as home but in black

Latest posts