• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

::: Fa'atau82's WORKSHOP ::: 2009/10 Season

Started doing some yesterday. I will do more this weekend, hopefully finish them. Atm i'm trying to get my roster in a basic shape.

hey, my game crashes when i play with the new llaneli scarlets away kit from your new modpack. as no one else has reported this i assume i'm the only one with this problem.
i'm playing with xuskys superpatch, could that have anything to do with it?

cheers.

That's odd. Because even if it didn't have a filename, it'd load the games default kit. Try them at home, or at home wearing the away kit

ah never mind, it seems to have fixed itself. haven't a clue what was going on there then, doesn't matter now anyway :D

Does anyone know who are the players tha have special kicks? (Penalties, conversions)
For example: Wilkinson, Henson, Carter
Thanks

fa'atau, i was wondering, some players, such as BOD, Paul O'Connell, Andy Goode and a good few others, always have gloves(/skins) on, even if you turn them off for them in woosahs editor. is there any way to turn this off for them?

another thing, i noticed with mup 1.2 uli had managed to give toby flood white under armour, when all other players had to have a dark skin tone in order to be wearing it. i dunno what i did but now flood has the black skin on again, any idea how he managed to achieve this? i did ask him a while back but got no reply, so i thought you might be able to point me in the right direction :D

cheers.

Edit: If you go into woosaah's editor, find the player and click off the section that assigns gloves/skins for those players. If Toby Flood has dark skin, thenit must have changed in the editor. give him the whitest skin colour.

im havin the same problem with the llanecli team kits it keeps crashing

i also think in youre new topic that racing metro or toulon should be replaced by stade francais as stade are alot better so im afraid i disagree :(

Edit: Stade Francais are in the game, did i forget to mention it. Of course they are in the game! I used Bristol for Racing Metro, so there's 7 french teams, my mistake. I will check out that Llanelli bug.

My home kit loads home and away. The away kit made the game hang, it was at Parc y Scarlets, but when i copied the files into the directory again, it loaded fine, twice. There is no reason for it to crash. What roster, patch, stadium are you using for scarlets? I mean, i assume you play a friendly game and choose a stadium, like i do?

Quick note, i solved the kit mud issue, the download is now available. I think it could go higher to 2048x2048 if someone wants to try using my hex method.

did you ever get a chance to look at the retro canterbury crusaders kit on getty images?

I did, i will try to make them when i've done the new season kits. I've made a few kits, and i've uploaded them on this thread.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hr15 @ Jan 10 2010, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
fa'atau, i was wondering, some players, such as BOD, Paul O'Connell, Andy Goode and a good few others, always have gloves(/skins) on, even if you turn them off for them in woosahs editor. is there any way to turn this off for them?

another thing, i noticed with mup 1.2 uli had managed to give toby flood white under armour, when all other players had to have a dark skin tone in order to be wearing it. i dunno what i did but now flood has the black skin on again, any idea how he managed to achieve this? i did ask him a while back but got no reply, so i thought you might be able to point me in the right direction :D

cheers.

Edit: If you go into woosaah's editor, find the player and click off the section that assigns gloves/skins for those players. If Toby Flood has dark skin, thenit must have changed in the editor. give him the whitest skin colour.[/b]

i don't get what you mean, like in woosaah's editor when i choose gloves as off for those players, they still have gloves/skins on in game- does this mean you can't take them off on these players? toby flood has the lightest skin colour but black under armour on, but somehow uli managed to give him white under armour and he still had light skin, though all other players had to have the darkest skin tone in order to have the white under armour on. so now the only way to give him white under armour is for him to have dark arms and legs, which doesnt look right.

It should work. Silly question, but are you editing the right roster? The baselayer mod, just directly replaces the gloves. So Gloves on, you'll get baselayers. That's it. Sounds like perhaps, you aren't loading the roster you are editing, because there's no bug with this.

I want to know if there is any way (maybe a profile) to unlock all the modes and videos in the game because when i try to do a challenge, the game crashes
Pleas help
Thanks

Your game crashes, because of the .rdf file, this file gives us nightmares. It's the same as the roster, but in a different format, that works, but causes us no end of crashes and problems. So that's why you get it in challenge mode.

The unlocked profile has everything in it, to be fair, it's all pretty lame. Just some RWC video clips, some EA promo stuff for NBA Live or whatever and the 3 bonues modes, zero gravity etc are unplayable.. so you ain't missing much!

Latest posts