• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

::: Fa'atau82's WORKSHOP ::: 2009/10 Season

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hr15 @ Jan 11 2010, 07:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
fa'atau, i was wondering, some players, such as BOD, Paul O'Connell, Andy Goode and a good few others, always have gloves(/skins) on, even if you turn them off for them in woosahs editor. is there any way to turn this off for them?[/b]
Yeah i noticed this too. Using a hex editor I managed to remove gloves/skins off Matt Giteau and George Smith

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (afakasi @ Jan 14 2010, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hr15 @ Jan 11 2010, 07:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fa'atau, i was wondering, some players, such as BOD, Paul O'Connell, Andy Goode and a good few others, always have gloves(/skins) on, even if you turn them off for them in woosahs editor. is there any way to turn this off for them?[/b]
Yeah i noticed this too. Using a hex editor I managed to remove gloves/skins off Matt Giteau and George Smith
[/b][/quote]

how do you do it with a hex editor:)?

Someone know why I can not patch my Rugby 08? when i patch it , I run the game and when says "press start button" or "click to continue" I press start and the game closes.

Alguien sabe por que no puedo parchear mi juego de Rugby 08..? cuando lo parcheo y ejecuto el juego al apretar el start en la pantalla de comenzar el juego.. este se cierra solo y se minimiza y no lo puedo volver a abrir (solo cerrandolo con el administrador y volviendolo a abrir) [yo formatie mi computadora pero los archivos de los parches quedaron guardados en una carpeta que yo tengo.. sera que los tengo que volver a bajar?]

Delete the profile that came with superpatch then run the game again and it will work perfctly

Just put my rep up :) LOL

Hey,
Can someone please give me working links for the following files please.
1. Baselayers
2. 2009 super 14 kits.
If someone can manage this it would be much appreciated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Milso9 @ Jan 17 2010, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey,
Can someone please give me working links for the following files please.
1. Baselayers
2. 2009 super 14 kits.
If someone can manage this it would be much appreciated[/b]

1.Get it HERE
2.You can get all the 2009 super 14 kits from HERE

New kits will are out for Brumbies, Reds, Force and Waratahs so i will make new kits and minikits.

I'm updating my kits and minikits now. Haven't made them yet, but hopefully within the next month.

Hey thanks man for your help!
I just got one more request (sorry)
do you think you would be able to give me a link to download the new allblacks away kit
thanks mate

Okay, so i searched the forum and it has a link to download the file but the file is called 2009 All BlacksHD rar. and that wont work will it

Hey fa'atau82's I was wondering...is there any way to aply a special place kick like carter's or wilko's to another player without replacing any player?
Thanks

@ polopolo - The only way so far is to take an existing star player from the game, and edit them. But then you lose the original player, like Dan Carter as you can't duplicate skills.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Milso9 @ Jan 20 2010, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Okay, so i searched the forum and it has a link to download the file but the file is called 2009 All BlacksHD rar. and that wont work will it[/b]

It contains the home and away kits and the home and away mini-kits

I believe he's after the names that will make the jerseys function in game (the numbers and letters etc).

I do not understand you please help me. Is there a way to duplicate a player with the same skills like place kicks?

Latest posts