• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

.::~:: Faatau82's Workshop ::~::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well can u please upload it on megaupload or any other one because i'm not allowed ones that need a subscription and i have already used all my free downloads on rapidshare

thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Jul 17 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bulls home and away is on rapidshare. Filefront can go **** itself.[/b]

well said fa'atau, rapidshare and megaupload are my top choices

Awesome!
Hey when I click on the "Baselayers' link It just directs me to the FileFront homepage...
Thanks man!

Hey guys great forum,love the game are there any SA Currie Cup kits available?

I don't mind Ross.

Hopefully, this weekend i will do something on here, not sure what though.. might upload a mod or tutorials.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Jul 23 2009, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't mind Ross.

Hopefully, this weekend i will do something on here, not sure what though.. might upload a mod or tutorials.[/b]
you should make a tutorial :D

Hey do you think you could re-upload the hd boots? the link doesn't work. thanks

70vzfc.jpg
New Ireland Kit. BAM! Can someone jump on this? :)

Any chance of you uploading some ANZ cup kits or something please, with the cup starting. thanks

I will add involve myself in some ea rugby mod action this weekend hopefully.

Fa'atau, I noticed that ANZ Cup jerseys this year are pretty much the same as last year, so if you had last year's patch ready you could simply post that one and that wouldn't require much work I guess.

Really looking forward to it.

Thank you very much.

can you pleasee upload the anz cup patch that you did sometime? thanks

Sure, i will try today.. i will have to split it in two. Also, there is no roster for it, but if you use Ross Munro's roster, the s14 teams configure as npc, so you can play as the top 4 teams, almost identical. We will be working on a patch that combines all patches together, now we can add teams. So we can have a a mix of teams from currie cup, npc, top14 as well as all the default ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts