• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Faint Eeiry Voice

D

Duff Man

Righto guys, this is prett spooky.

This car advertisement was not released as it has a weird (and apparently unplanned effect). As the car goes past the trees in it, you can faintly hear a voice saying almost as though from beyond the grave "I want back. I want back now please".

Very odd. You tend to need the sound up three-quarters and you have to pay attention to make out the words, but it's damn freaky. I know it could be a sound engineers prank, but if it isn't then no wonder this ad wasn't released.

Your thoughts.

Is this the video where that..............................................................................?

Oh god damnit, i'm gonna d/l it just coz i'm freaking curious!

Yep seen it before, Its one of those calm flowing clip, then all of a sudden someone pop ups screaming, making you **** yourself.

Is this the video where that..............................................................................?

[/b]

Thanks for moderating my post.
I can see freedom of speech is really respected in some parts of this site. :wall:

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Thanks for moderating my post.
I can see freedom of speech is really respected in some parts of this site. :wall:
[/b][/quote]

didnt want it to be a spoiler!!

Fair enough.

Would have been nice to be asked if it could be moderated tho.
Then again, i guess my permission is in no way needed.
Just though maybe it would have been polite considering i meant no, nor did i cause any, harm by the post.

Oops, just caught up and read your feelings on things, Rugby Cymru. Didn't mean to offend, DC is right.

I considered it a spolier and I thought you wouldn't mind if I changed it. Shoulda sent you a PM to say so.

I hope you can see my reasons mate.

Oops, just caught up and read your feelings on things, Rugby Cymru. Didn't mean to offend, DC is right.

I considered it a spolier and I thought you wouldn't mind if I changed it. Shoulda sent you a PM to say so.

I hope you can see my reasons mate.
[/b]

Yeah, of course i can see your reasons, but i was just being petty at the time.
A day in my job makes me feel like that.

All cool here. :D

Latest posts