• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy Rugger - TRF pool/League

Alright, I'm set. Struggles with the website on and off are annoying but pushing on and I'm as happy as I suppose I will be with my team. A few odd picks at the end from me but we'll just see how she goes. Not at all confident which in my experience is a good thing.

Had to make a new team because the website was ****e! You can get rid of 'We get along, ya know, like Molan' if you want! (Don't ask about my team names)

Wait, do we have a TRF league for the rugger fantasy league ? (Not the ESPN one)

Yup, this should work:
http://fantasyrugger.co/team/duration?league_id=394

By the way, i had a lot of troubles with this site, but clearing my cache, cookies, and data seemed to fix it.

It's actually quite an interesting fantasy site. Quite tough to pick a team to basically last you the tournament, the salary cap is actually meaningful, and only 3 players per team makes sure you have to move away from the top teams to fill out your full squad.

Trouble is I had to get up at 6:00am to get my fantasy teams sorted (this and other sites) cause teams are being named in the middle of the night over here in NZ. Gonna be a long tournament for me if I'm having to get up so bloody early each round....

14th after first weekend without my Australian players playing I'll take that.

Had a horrible tendency to pick players to get YC's I Mean Richie McCaw usually isn't that stupid and knows when to and when not to commit infractions hence his low YC count in international despite having a reputation of towing the line.

Miles behind the top guys so hoping for a top 10 finish I think.

15 trades in the ESPN league makes things pretty interesting.I've used a couple already, but thinking many of the rest pretty much need to be saved to deal with injuries. I like the fact that you can make trades at any time though. Some fantasy leagues are really tough cause you have to name your team for a particular round without being able to know the team sheets.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure what to make of the Fantasy Rugger league. Only 3 trades so just injury cover only I guess. They are a bit slow updating points though - or am I missing something. Can anyone see their scores and standings?

Round 1

15nps9j.png

2md3rjm.png

17bati.png

I made my team before the deadline but how can i join this league? No option to do so.

Having problems with the site as well - keeps trying to make me choose a lineup and can't navigate back to other leagues

EDIT: Seems to just be a massive glitch with the fantasy rugger site. Once logged in you can't seem to look at leagues or do anything and it thinks you're making a new team from scratch :s

Last edited:
Rocking the 32nd place, not bad considering a few I picked didn't play

I'll be doing the Round update everyone Monday, then after each knockout round..

I made my team before the deadline but how can i join this league? No option to do so.

Having problems with the site as well - keeps trying to make me choose a lineup and can't navigate back to other leagues

EDIT: Seems to just be a massive glitch with the fantasy rugger site. Once logged in you can't seem to look at leagues or do anything and it thinks you're making a new team from scratch :s

I had that same, or a similar problem with the rugger site. I cleared all my website data, cache, cookies etc, and that seemed to fix it. I haven't been on today though so maybe the problem you have is a different one.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, also the game weeks are plain untidy because of the uneven numbers of teams per group - so as you say, everyone will have different number of players playing in each ;round'
Yup and some like myself will have used more transfers than others which will give you a boost early but means others will catch up later.

Here is the leaderboard for the TRF league in the fantasyrugger comp:
week 1.png
Sorry, can't figure out how to make it bigger - the site is limiting the size I can upload. MMM I must be doing something wrong!

Apologies but if you click the picture I think you can see it.

Last edited:
Cheers mate im thinking similar to u myself.. Cooper prob plays v uruguay.. What about Slade and Barrett who will kick there.. And will Ireland start Sexton v romania?

So smart money is on Barrett to kick as it seems pretty sure that he is considered as next in line for the 10 jumper should DC go down, hence they will give him the practise. It is possible that Barrett and Slade switch positions at half time, although I think that would be dumb.

As for Sexton? I have no idea really when it comes to the Irish side, but one would think Sexton wouldn't be risked in that game so I assume there back up 10 will start.

Cheers .. What backline do u see the aussies having v uruaguay, will it be all change.. Also maybe laidlaw be worth a punt with th kicking as he may well play v the usa aswell?

Latest posts