• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Favorite team

Well, I'm from Canberra so obviously the Brumbies.

But, the Brumbies have also been the best, and most exciting Australian team since the game went professional.

They have an excellent development program and have turned so many players into Wallabies.

Many of the best Wallabies in recent years have come from the Brumbies (or at least made a name for themselves at the Brumbies before moving on) - Gregan, Larkham, Roff, Paul, Giffin, George Smith, Mat Giteau, Stirling Mortlock, Owen Finegan, Justin Harrison, Dan Vickerman, Rod Kafer... the list goes on...

The 2004 team was probably my favourite because they were able to demolish so many teams (including the Crusaders in the final) with such great attacking rugby and score some AMAZING tries, as well as blood so many new Wallabies that year - Henderson, Chisholm, Samo, Rathbone, Gerrard....

<div class='quotemain'>
I would have to say the Orange Emus.
[/b]

Oi bro, do you know Clive and Henry Sisley? I went to school with both of them. [/b][/quote]
I've never heard of them...do they currently play? I know for a fact they don't play colts or 1st grade...maybe 3rds?

NPC - Auckland (followed by Northland)

Super 14 - BLUES (followed by the Stormers)

International - FIJI & All Blacks

Guiness Pre - Saracens (followed by Gloucester)

Top 14 - Perpignan

ARC - West Sydney Rams (followed by the Melbourne Rebels)

My teams...

Super 14: Brumbies
ARC: Vikings
Magners: Munster
Top 14: Stade de France
Guinness: Leicester

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Oi bro, do you know Clive and Henry Sisley? I went to school with both of them. [/b][/quote]
I've never heard of them...do they currently play? I know for a fact they don't play colts or 1st grade...maybe 3rds?
[/b][/quote]

Henrash played for CAS 2nds, I'll have to ask him what team he was in for the Emu's though.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Henrash played for CAS 2nds, I'll have to ask him what team he was in for the Emu's though. [/b][/quote]
So by saying your going to ask him what he he "was" in, does that mean he doesn't play anymore?

Air New Zealand Cup: Waikato
Super 14: Chiefs
International: All Blacks/England

Definitely the Sharks!
I also enjoy watching the stormers, blues and brumbies as they always put in good games. The stormers and blue seem to run hot and cold, but the brumbies always have amazing backline structre and are always running moves and patterns.
But you still can't beat the sharks (unless you're the bulls in the final).
Loyal to the end.

International: Nz Maori/All Blacks
Super14: Wellington Hurricanes
Npc: Wellington Lions
College: Rongotai

Latest posts