• heinkeken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hobgoblins ale

• other

• Total voters
Hey EVOL, did you used to be knuck?

Also, I barely ever drink spirits, usually only after I'm so wasted off my beer...

...Or if I lose in the drinking game, Circle of death or whatever its called...

I don't remember as I'm usually sculling back the crazy concoction after a series of unlucky moves...

yup

same here after i've killed a doz or so, i end up on the shots, which usually ends up with the girly drinks like pink frilly fairy shakers and crap, coz they taste good

f*** yeah... Theres nothing like having a few lolly waters after you've downed the mans stuff...

...Chicks dig me when I show my feminine side like that...
<

Castle Lager - beer
Glenfiddich - whisky
Finlandia - vodlka
Hogarth - gin

P.S: Forsters is for fags !

Yeah but it's cheap, â'¬3 for a pint in the SU bar. Kronenburg is nice and cheap as well and drinkable too.

so, wot will everyone be drinkin today then? Bare in mind the Mike Rayer (all dayer) factor.

Have the Kronenburg in the fridge, â'¬2.20 for a 6pack thank you very much.

Bottled coors ain't too bad for a lager.Red Stripe is my lager of choice though. Tetleys for bitter and Lemon Heart rum for the harder times
<
Mai Tai Rum cocktails are murder if you have a train to catch after an office party...never again, never again.

Can't dismiss a bottle of "The Dog" too, once in a while.

I know it's not a rugby beer but.... I can't stand Bintang... it's disgusting!!
I believe it is the cause of bali belly.. nothing else!

Is this poll about favourite drink or favourite beer?

Because if we say favourite drink, I would say red wine or cognac or whisky, they're are all definitively better than beer. And therefore I'll have to vote other otherwise Guinness is quite ok.

Not exactly a rugby drink but hey...

Holy crap. Went to the Outback on Tuesday. Had a back draft or back draught or something? Anywho, for those that don't know what it is (I didn't know before someone told me to order it), it's a shot that they light on fire, then they put a cup over it which traps the fumes. You take the shot, inhale the fumes and suck up the remaining stuff that's on the saucer. Holy crap.

which outback? the hamilton one? yeah ive had my fare few back drafts in that place. especially during O'Week.

im a northlander at heart so i drink lion red. i cant stand export gold or waikato draught. you could swear they just got waikato draught straight from that **** pit they call the waikato river.

when i got my $1000 from studylink for course related costs id be flash and maybe have a few stella's or a carona with lime in it.

but thats about as extravigant as i get

I thought this would be an informative article on drinks which fuel isotonic performance, how to hydrate and to aid performance.

Only to find everyone who inhabits the board is of the alcaholic variety, personally i choose not to drink much alcohol. I have lived 16 years without it, so now the chavs are damaging their livers with it, i should be too. I am fine with drinking, just not binge drinking(i so hope they sort that out before i start paying taxes)

So when your team next wins...Don't drink too much to damage your liver, cos i'll be paying the tax to get george best's lung back.

I dont want to sound anti - alcohol, just can anyone tell me what rugby players drink. As they seem to need it at every stoppage.

BM

Well in the Rugby Club I play for, we drink Lucozade at half time and stopages, then after the game, we usually have a few pints of Guinness, and for the person who the team votes worst player and the one we vote best player they have to have the difference in points between us and the other team in shots and we alternate the shots each game....

Latest posts