• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fifa World Cup Russia 2018

Why is dabbing associated with the English football team?
Cause we're gonna be #DabbingOnTheHaters after we lose to whoever we're playing tonight
NwOOFRv.gif

Because England is stuck in the past where dabbing is still a thing. The year of 2015

Do you lot even have colour tv yet?

I hate pretentious commentary... "England have set off on their world cup road!"

**** you, ****.

Last edited:
Good to see England giving away stupid penalties no matter the sport;)

So much diving from both teams, It's embarrassing.

Commentary is so condescending as well, acting like Tunisia ought to be kissing the England players' feet for being allowed to compete in the same tournament

So much diving from both teams, It's embarrassing.

Commentary is so condescending as well, acting like Tunisia ought to be kissing the England players' feet for being allowed to compete in the same tournament

Typical rugby snob, why don't you go drive your Jaguar!!!!!

Leave footie to real Working class Northerners like me!!

Must say much better performance so far from England compared to euro 2016 and previous WCs. Can't get worse than the dire performances in the group stages in SA in 2010.

Must say much better performance so far from England compared to euro 2016 and previous WCs. Can't get worse than the dire performances in the group stages in SA in 2010.

I don't follow football very closely at all (only watch international tournaments).

But Southgate seems like a real human being. Which I like.

I don't follow football very closely at all (only watch international tournaments).

But Southgate seems like a real human being. Which I like.

Yes he is. I like how he is getting England playing from the back. I am old enough to remember Southgate when he played for England and his Euro 96 penalty miss and how he recovered from it. He's come a long way since then.

It's amazing how I can watch the same thing happen every two years in a sport I don't particularly enjoy and find it so entertaining. I have no strong feelings for or against England football but it's just funny!

Second half has been dull as dishwater

Not sure I've ever watched an England game and come away feeling like it's been worth the 90mins of my life

Latest posts