• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Film 2007

G

getofmeland

Time to look forward to the films of 2007.
Please Note all films are listed on UK release dates

Films in Red are gonna be HOT!!! or I think they will be!!!

Rush Hour 3
</span>[/b]</span>While in Paris, Lee and Carter inadvertantly get mixed up with the Chinese Triad crew.

Next
Las Vegas showroom magician Cris Johnson has a secret which torments him: he can see a few minutes into the future. Sick of the examinations he underwent as a child and the interest of the government and medical establishment in his power, he lies low under an assumed name in Vegas, performing cheap tricks and living off small-time gambling "winnings." But when a terrorist group threatens to detonate a nuclear device in Los Angeles, government agent Callie Ferris must use all her wiles to capture Cris and convince him to help her stop the cataclysm.

<span style="color:#ff0000">Sin City 2
It was another dark night in Basin City when lovers Dwight and Ava Lord were reunited. But in Sin City, a reunion is never good news. And Ava has plans for Dwight.
It's one of those hot nights, dry and windless. The kind that makes people do sweaty, secret things. Dwight's thinking of all the ways he's screwed up and what he'd give for one clear chance to wipe the slate clean, to dig his way out of the numb gray hell that is his life. And he'd give anything. Just to cut loose. Just to feel the fire. One more time.

I have only done upto September as these dates and details are likely to change more than once, so lets hear your feeling on the films you wanna see this next year.

Grind House sounds absolutely fantastic same with Sin City 2, ill deffo check those out the day they come out!!

tranformers???? tenage mutant ninja turtles??? you ahve to be kidding right?????

argh

tranformers???? tenage mutant ninja turtles??? you ahve to be kidding right?????

argh
[/b]

Some things look like a ridiculous prospect until you do them the small favour of looking at the trailers. Those two projects look like a lotta fun!

just saw some "screen shots" of tenage mutant nija turtles, looks very well done.

i might just have to eat my words.

Transformers will be ace too.

I saw Apocalypto last night....very good indeed. Very violent and gory but a good film nontheless.

It had a similar feel to Last of the Mohicans.

SB

May looks a good month for films.

Can't wait for the next Spiderman, or the conclusion to Pirates of the Carribean.

Looking forward to The Last King of Scotland which is out here this Friday, definitely should be worth taking a look.

A few more films that are coming out this year;

The Hills Have Eyes 2
Hostel Part 2
Hannibal 3 or 4 (Unsure of the ***le) - I remember reading that it is gonna be about when he first started out)

I found Saw 3 was excellent when I saw (no pun intended) it in the cinemas. They made all the fuss of Hostel being one of the most goriest films out, but I found Saw 3 worse.
I am certainly getting this on DVD when it comes out this year.

Woot, Die Hard 4, the final Bourne Movie (Although I still say the books **** all over them - at least Matt Damon is good in them - probably his only decent role except Good Will Hunting), Pirates 3.

This Evan Almighty movie - is it from the same crew as Ron Burgundy? Or is it just a lameass spinoff like Elektra?

argh
[/b]

I don't take kindly to people knocking two of my childhood shows. I take great offence to that, unless of course the movie is done in 3D or anime and then I have no problems with you bashing the people who made it. But the whole thing doesn't make sense, Optimus Prime was killed in the original Transformers movie(1989?) and Megatron was turned into that other gun thing and renamed himself Galvatron.

i used to love transformers and tenage mutant ninja turtles when i was a kid. but i am a bit ***chy as seeing them on the big screen (again i guess)

teenage mutant ninja tutles is done using 3d animation, kind of like the incredibles, just looks darker.

i dont know much about the transformers one

Last king of Scotland should be excellent.

Forrest Whittaker won best actor for a drama at the golden globes last night for that movie.

Blood Diamonds and The Pursuit of Happyness which have just come out are must watches. I saw them today and i give all 3 of my thumbs up!

im quite looking forward to transformers, i had all the tapes and heaps of toys as a kid, i think i still have a few of the vids around too

Latest posts