TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
He's aggravated the shoulder injury from the Lions tour, and may need surgery over the summer:
http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,3551_6104062,00.html

Sadly this means that Floods good work at flyhalf in the six nations will now be forgotten, as he'll be put at 12 with Wilkinson in at 10 =/
Unless Wilkinson picks up an injury (which is quite likely, really) - then i'm not sure what would happen.
Maybe Hipkiss at 12 with Flood at 10?
Geraghty 10 , Flood 12?
Shontayne Hape will probably be called up as well, now :(

As a Bath fan, watching Olly Barkley recently has been a pleasure, him at 12 with either Geraghty or Flood at ten please.

Hopefully Anthony Allen will be given a go in the 12 slot, he deserves a propper run with the 12 shirt, i would go with

10. Flood
12. Allen
13. Hipkiss

If I were choosing the squad, I would take Barkley and Turner-Hall, possibly also Allen, with Tait and Clarke as 13 cover

However, we all know that the 12 options will be Tindall, Hape and a recall for Will Greenwood or something, so...

If I were choosing the squad, I would take Barkley and Turner-Hall, possibly also Allen, with Tait and Clarke as 13 cover

However, we all know that the 12 options will be Tindall, Hape and a recall for Will Greenwood or something, so...

Turner-Hall? Bah! As a Quins season ticket holder he's been awful since his injury. Great last season, this season not a chance. He used to break tackles, recently he just gets stopped and turned over.

I know, but last season showed what he can do, and without him you're looking at lighter 12's, meaning Tait doesn't stand a chance.
I'm not saying he's the best but I think he should go on what is essentially a pre-world cup development tour.

I know, but last season showed what he can do, and without him you're looking at lighter 12's, meaning Tait doesn't stand a chance.
I'm not saying he's the best but I think he should go on what is essentially a pre-world cup development tour.

Im not convinced that he should get his place over someone like Barritt or Allen, who have both had very promising seasons. I'm guessing England'll take 4 or 5, so i'd take Barkley, Allen, Waldouck, Tindall and Tait. Barritt only misses out because he's a Saffer

Latest posts