• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Thread

Neville used to be quite objective and not quite so Man U maximalist. I reckon a lot of the pundit arguments are scripted or at least encouraged by the producers to add to the theatre and stop people from changing the channel after the game has finished. All about the advertising revenue.

Better than Neville.
Nah. To my knowledge Neville has never tried to spit in a car which had a little girl in it because he was getting trolled by a dick head fan. Unbelievable the lack of back bone sky showed that he was allowed to continue in his job after that.

Nah. To my knowledge Neville has never tried to spit in a car which had a little girl in it because he was getting trolled by a dick head fan. Unbelievable the lack of back bone sky showed that he was allowed to continue in his job after that.
Is it to your knowledge that Neville chose to be a hypocrite and take Qatari money to commentate for on their tv network during the world cup as well?

Don't condone what Carragher did.

Is it to your knowledge that Neville chose to be a hypocrite and take Qatari money to commentate for on their tv network during the world cup as well?

Don't condone what Carragher did.
Yeah but that's a hell of a big boat that Neville is on. I don't like it but when your own government is in bed with some horrible people and even football itself (City, Newcastle Chelsea - not now so much) all have horrible owners so you'd have to put the millions of fans and employees of those clubs into the same boat with Neville.

The whole spitting thing was just a real insight into the type of man he is. Sure, Neville is clearly a greedy hypocrite but I'd rather be like that than someone who can't control his emotions so much after his team loses that he reacts like that with a little girl nearby (or to be fair to anyone) I can't see Neville, or indeed, 90% of people reacting like that. Can't believe he didn't lose his job.

Yeah but that's a hell of a big boat that Neville is on. I don't like it but when your own government is in bed with some horrible people and even football itself (City, Newcastle Chelsea - not now so much) all have horrible owners so you'd have to put the millions of fans and employees of those clubs into the same boat with Neville.

The whole spitting thing was just a real insight into the type of man he is. Sure, Neville is clearly a greedy hypocrite but I'd rather be like that than someone who can't control his emotions so much after his team loses that he reacts like that with a little girl nearby (or to be fair to anyone) I can't see Neville, or indeed, 90% of people reacting like that. Can't believe he didn't lose his job.

Tell you what. Just don't watch footie on Sky sports in protest at Carragher. I will give you a nudge when he gets replaced eventually 😉. Like they did with Keys and Gray. Only to be replaced by another who is likely less whiter than white.

7-0. Enjoying it whilst it lasts. 🤔Until, getting a likely beating from Real in the return leg. Next month fixture list includes Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs. So that will be the true tests of whether this was just a fluke or can get to and finish 4th. Right now looking like between Spurs, Liverpool and Newcastle.

Haarland has 5 goals in under an hour against Leipzig.

He's ludicrous.
And Pep took him off as well to stop him scoring 6 and breaking Messi's record. 🤣😜
Clearly this is exactly why Man City bought him.

Sadly, I am preparing myself for Liverpool to get a drubbing tonight v Real. No miracle
Comeback from 3 goals down this time. Their away form this season has been abysmal.

91E27EC6-E0BC-4C7A-85E1-350D38EB427B.jpeg
Grealish over Foden a slight surprise, as well as the flasher over James at right back. Hopefully Toney doesn't have any bets on this game and comes on a scores.

Good win last night away to Italy who they've not beaten away in 62 years. Kane redeeming himself and breaking the all time England goal's record.

Thought Kane played well last night, put in the hard yards for the team.

Grealish's miss was abysmal IMO.

England still has this soft underbelly where the slightest pressure and everything goes to panic stations and the players just start mindlessly hoofing the ball up to field to no one.

Grealish's miss was abysmal IMO.
Absolutely. What was Dion Dublin talking about in the commentary that it was a difficult chance? It really wasn't at that level
And he should have buried it.
England still has this soft underbelly where the slightest pressure and everything goes to panic stations and the players just start mindlessly hoofing the ball up to field to no one.
Good first half and then bad second half. Italy got a lot better. Good job it was 2-0, which would have made the Grealish miss before half time all the more galling had Italy managed to equalise.

Just learnt to expect bad patches when watching England play. Managed to ride it out this time.

Up next Ukraine at Wembley on Sunday. I hope he starts Chilwell instead of Trippier, assuming Shaw is banned. Bellingham limped off so depends if he's fit enough to play.

Will be quite an emotional evening for Ukraine team and fans tonight.

Good draw for Wales away to Croatia last night.

And Scotland winning.

Even NI couldn't lose.

And RoI face France tomorrow evening.

Football Soccer GIF by BBC

Excellent 2nd goal. MOTM so far for me.

Latest posts