• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Transfers

About time the Tevez saga ended. I still think Man Utd are a bit short on forwards with the departures of Smith and Rossi. Saha and OGS will probably be injured for most of the season...

Woooo buying tevez for naff all whilst he was at west ham has done my fantasy footy for next season some good :) whoop!

About time the Tevez saga ended. I still think Man Utd are a bit short on forwards with the departures of Smith and Rossi. Saha and OGS will probably be injured for most of the season... [/b]
Tevez, Rooney, Saha and Ole, then if their still short Scholes or Ronaldo will move up front with Nani and Giggs covering the flanks/Carrick & Hargreves in the centre.

Thinking about it, that sounds like a bloody good option.

<div class='quotemain'> About time the Tevez saga ended. I still think Man Utd are a bit short on forwards with the departures of Smith and Rossi. Saha and OGS will probably be injured for most of the season... [/b]
Tevez, Rooney, Saha and Ole, then if their still short Scholes or Ronaldo will move up front with Nani and Giggs covering the flanks/Carrick & Hargreves in the centre.

Thinking about it, that sounds like a bloody good option.
[/b][/quote]

Sounds quite a daunting prospect!

6/7/07 : The day the Baines-meister arrived at Goodison. You fans of other clubs remember this day and tremble.

Two, count them, two decent solid signings for Everton now.....so I suppose it's just a matter of who'll finish second.

:p :p :p

£5 million seems a lot for a fullback though...the world has gone mad.

the magpies gonna be a force to be reckoned with this season with or without owen!

the magpies gonna be a force to be reckoned with this season with or without owen! [/b]

Mate we dont need Owen. With Martins, Smith, Viduka, Ameobi, Carroll & the timely return to form of Luque should augur well for us.

i think the best transfers are in atletico madrid they will be on the podium in liga

Some great transfers for Barça and Atletico, but the coaches they've... svck
Rijkaard is afraid of Ronaldinho or Eto'o reaction after be sited
Aguirre just doesn't know what's an attacking team <_<

Mancini goes to Lyon in Januar 2008 :D

and maybe julio baptista :)
[/b]

They didn't suceed in the summer... No one want to go to Lyon anymore, this club is suspect and the atmosphere inside is horrible... Thanks to Aulas...

Latest posts