• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For Sale: ..::ERIC::..

Errr...selling your username is a good start...

You haven't said you are staying, and haven't said you are leaving...

..It was a question, how on earth would we know otherwise if not asked?

Oh my god.

This topic started off quite funny, but quickly lost the plot.

How was this not closed any sooner? lol.
Terrible, quite terrible.

He never did explain that he was going to uni and wouldn't be able to use the board as much anymore......

So Eric is at uni?

I remember when I first came to the forum and just read everything and didn't post much at all (some would say it was better that way), there were all these cult members such as eric, chrio, wally, ripper, captain america etc that always made for extremely entertaining reading. Oh the good ol' days of 2003/2004 :(

f*** a blanket?! :blink:
[/b]
Lol nah that wasn't actually said, what was said was "why dont we whip eachother with towels" (reference to being gay obviously) which was edited by a mod because apparently the post was inappropriate...

Believe it or not, off topic used to be a lot more surreal than this! [/b]

One can only hope so, it would be sad if this was the most surreal off topic could go.

I mean, not a single person mentioned cheese!

oh god do i miss the good ol' days.

RIPPER you randy barstard - i think its time for another fishing trip!

HEY SAGGY ASS!!! theres no time for cheese.

and where the hell has the sambad number 5 song gone?

I am starting a TRF heritage campaign to ensure our newer members are trained in the insanity that used to come so naturally to us all!

I am starting a TRF heritage campaign to ensure our newer members are trained in the insanity that used to come so naturally to us all! [/b]

anyone get to the bottom of sexy_carla? or her ubeliveablely good looking brother, sexy_carl?

Sadly they both vanished without a trace. NZL Fan and his vendetta against aliases......

oh god do i miss the good ol' days.

RIPPER you randy barstard - i think its time for another fishing trip!

HEY SAGGY ASS!!! theres no time for cheese.

and where the hell has the sambad number 5 song gone?

[/b]
A wild guess, but I suppose that song goes along to the tune of Lou Bega's Mambo No.5???

I can see DarkManX being able to make a new version of this song...what with all the girls and that...

Lou Bega seems quite the player or pimp (did I use that in the correct context dmx??:p)

He's dead isn't he?

Dude Lou Bega isn't dead.

No but his career is.

*shameless South Park moment*

theres absolute gems to be found.... drunken drunken gems.... i miss you all im just too out of touch with off topic to come back and still have the same complete lack of impact!

and generally too far gone once i get in anyway.......i'll try.

Latest posts