• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For Sale: ..::ERIC::..

also.....

air ben...was tri curious...and now mrs air ben is officially mrs air ben con bambino?

also, CA Iversen?? con bambino called Sean...or whats he/she/it (im not gonna discriminate against hermaphrodites) called?

does kaftka still exist? do his bananas still exist?... i miss those bananas... is kaftka a woman called kathy or a man called....... steve kefu?

did trf podcasts ever happen? how were they?

did anyone play pro rugby manager?...why? i'll take responsibility for that one.

and for everyone, my nose bleeds stopped... without cauterization. tidle waves were huge around a number of celebrity and sporting events, there's also been some significant tidal waves recently. (search the forum for this if your lost.....!), and my niche markets doing fine.

Never too late to step back into a board, especially not if said board is off topic.

The trick is not to get scared or intimidated by people/situations you don't know. Don't think that really qualifies as a trick.

I've seen bananas around, not such who they belonged to.

they will be kaftkas, he created the banana, he has a stake in every one.

My first language isn't English, so pretty please explain, how do you have a stake IN someone? :blink:
Sounds like an effective way of killing someone.

moral of the story:

dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die.

also.....

air ben...was tri curious...and now mrs air ben is officially mrs air ben con bambino?

did trf podcasts ever happen? how were they?
[/b]

Mrs Air Ben on TRF was only Mrs Air Ben for a short time. THE Mrs Air Ben isn't a member.

As for podcasts, we did a few, why not check them out?

will do :) and laetca, he has a stake in every banana. every banana that is sold, kaftka gets a cut for being the creator.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so forgive my ignorance, but did kaftka seriously invent the infamous banana???

moral of the story:

dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die. [/b]
Don't trust a woman???

I suppose after reading that other thread, i can understand why :p

<div class='quotemain'> Believe it or not, off topic used to be a lot more surreal than this! [/b]

One can only hope so, it would be sad if this was the most surreal off topic could go.

I mean, not a single person mentioned cheese!
[/b][/quote]

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=3909

All will be revealed...

And for my homeboy Sambad... Merry Christmas you Ginga Mofo...

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...amp;#entry72546

And since we may as well just turn this thread into a Captain America tribute concert... the World Famous Super League Recap

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...amp;#entry16124

did anyone play pro rugby manager?...why? i'll take responsibility for that one.

[/b]
*raises my hand sheepishly...*...because I scored it for free and I thought I'd have a crack...I hate the inaccurate names that haven't even attempted to be close to actual pronounciation :(

was there ever a beards thread?

however the best thread cant be re-visited. it was deleted....
....what does this remind you of?

with such antics as
"glen jakson"
"bop"
"mmm"

I can't remember a dedicated beards thread, but I recall in the "CHABAL!!!" thread, several of us vowed to grow beards for a few months through to the end of the world cup in tribute to the great man.

The last bit is more than my eyes needed to read XD

And, it's just one member with a beard, I meant a thread where a lot of people have beards!

Latest posts