• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Form XV Super XV

I can tell you that in South Africa, the 6 is openside, 7 is blindside. A real rugby fan would know that

I do know that but you still had the players mixed up. You had Pocock as 7 with blindside beside that and vice versa with Thompson.

That's funny cause my form XV is mostly players from the team that bullied the teams of players you named from the field, good effort though.

It can't be, Stu Dickinson hasn't got the number 16 jersey on.

[h=2]Toby Robson's Super Rugby form XV (NZ)[/h]
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all-blacks/5174484/How-many-will-feature-at-World-Cup

I've never really been inpresed with this guys work but his side isn't bad, Liam Messam at 7 is interesting. He did have one game at 7 and it may well have been his best game of the season. He was also brilliant at 8 early in the season when Lee was injured.

Not a single Hurricane and only one from each the chiefs and highlanders

Isaia Toeava (Blues), Sean Maitland (Crusaders), Jared Payne (Blues), Sonny Bill Williams (Crusaders), Zac Guildford (Crusaders), Dan Carter (Crusaders), Jimmy Cowan (Highlanders), Kieran Read (Crusaders), Liam Messam (Chiefs), Jerome Kaino (Blues), Anthony Boric (Blues), Jarrad Hoeata (Highlanders), Owen Franks (Crusaders), Keven Mealamu (Blues), Wyatt Crockett (Crusaders)

15. Ben Smith--Or Viljoen (I'm unfairly prejudiced against Beale, sorry)
14. Basson
13. Robert Eberson--impressed me every game I've seen, and is a freaking stud on my fantasy team
12. JOC-even though he's played a lot at 10 and 15 this year, Ma'a has come on strong late but was iffy early, SBW was awesome early and crap lately, JOC has sparkled on a crap team
11. Guilford
10. Cooper-- DC is better and has been playing awesome when he's fit, but missed a few games
9. Pretorius
8. Radike Samo
7. Liam Messam-out of position, but he's been damn good
6. Ashley Johnson
5. Bekker
4. Sharp
3. Owen Franks
2. BdP- would pick TPN, he's been the best when he's healthy, but he knocks himself retarded every game and has to sit out so much. I'm sort of scared for his health
1. Coennieeeeee!

7 SA, 4 NZ, 4 Aus

+1 for including 5 Cheetahs and 2 ex-Cheetahs (Basson and BdP)!!

1. Wyatt Crocket - Playing well
2. Bismarck du Plessis - Named my puppy dog after him
3. James Slipper - Plays for the Reds

4. Nathan Sharpe - Top bloke
5. Andries Bekker - Tall bloke

6. Scott Higginbotham - Is the best 6 in Australia/NZ/SA/world - plays for the Reds
7. David Pocock - Amazing player
8. Radike Samo - Amazing afro

9. Sareal Pretorious - Not Will Genia but I have have some South Africans so I don't look Biased
10. Quade Cooper - Qwazy Quade
11. Lord Digby Ioane of Brisbane - BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME!!!! <3
12. Luke McAlister - SECOND BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME!!!! <3
13. Anthony Faingaa - Tackles like a beast, can counter ruck.
14. David Smith - He's so cute with his stumpy legs.
15. Ben Lucas - Tackling so consistantly what a tank.

Sorry mate that is a **** team.
Slipper is part of a pack that has been shoved around all season, the Franks brothers and Beast all in front of him.
Higgers is behind Thomson and Kaino and Messam as a blindside flanker, he won't even make the Wobblie match day squad.
Pocock whilst a great player has been out played by the rookie Todd all year.
Samo has been good value but is not even close to being the best 8 in the comp. must be a favourite of yours, yes?
McCallister, what are you smoking? I'll have some.
Finger would not make anybodies top team but yours, Fourie has been far and away the best 13 in this years comp.
David Smith!:lol:
Ben Lucas! not even the best in Australia.

Try again mate but this time take off your Red rose tinted glasses and try and be a bit more objective if you want to be taken seriously.

1. Wyatt Crockett
2. Bismaark du Plessis
3. Owen Franks
4. Josh Bekhuis
5. Ali Williams/ Andries Bekker
6. Adam Thompson/ Scott Higginbotham
7. Matt Todd
8. Kieren Read
9. Will Genia
10. Quade Cooper/ Dan Carter
11. Rene Ranger
12. Sonnybill Williams/ Ma'a Nonu
13. Jarred Payne
14. Digby Ioane/ Sean Maitland
15. Ben Smith/ Kurtley Beale

Last edited:
Slipper is part of a pack that has been shoved around all season, the Franks brothers and Beast all in front of him.
Higgers is behind Thomson and Kaino and Messam as a blindside flanker, he won't even make the Wobblie match day squad.
Samo has been good value but is not even close to being the best 8 in the comp. must be a favourite of yours, yes?
Finger would not make anybodies top team but yours, Fourie has been far and away the best 13 in this years comp.

Try again mate but this time take off your Red rose tinted glasses and try and be a bit more objective if you want to be taken seriously.

You've obviously haven't been around long enough to see that I never take anything seriously :) the reasons I listed for each player should be enough to show that I'm not serious.... but I guess some people respect me far to much and think I'm serious every time I post a squad up.

Crickey, second post and he ripped up Waldog. Good thing you don't understand irony, as that's what has been holding us back for years.

Latest posts