• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

That's a lost round for me...

First SBW has an atrocious game, and then Colin Slade gets injured 10 miutes in...****!

Apologies

I sincerely apologize, guys.

I broke SBW.

I picked him as my captain and broke him (I havn't had a captain score more than mid 20's this entire year.)

Sorry.

Did anyone see the game, what happened to sonny? hes currently on -1 points. Grrreat

Yeah, he's gone up to 23 now that they've counted his tackles etc - the game was pretty good, with lots of turnovers to both teams ... the Chiefs centres kept SBW and Fruean in check a bit though, and while neither play badly, they weren't as dominant as they have been in previous matches

EDIT:- Not looking too good for me at this stage ... marginally behind Darwin in the points, but I have two less players left in play as well ... I could really have done with Colin Slade playing more than 4 minutes (I hope he's okay), and my Rebels players making a tangible contribution to the scoreboard ... are well, maybe some of my remaining players will have blinders, while some of his have off nights :)

Last edited:
Arrgh! ... I've been Sarel Pretoriused :D ... looks like defeat for me is now a foregone conclusion

... Are well, you can't win every week I guess :D ... thanks for the game Darwin

If it wasn't for Cooper and Pretorius, my score would be very pathetic... Colin Slade was not a good choice as captain! Argh

If it wasn't for Cooper and Pretorius, my score would be very pathetic... Colin Slade was not a good choice as captain! Argh

I had Slade as well, and i've got two players that are currently playing for Darwin (they're on negative points)

I had Slade as well, and i've got two players that are currently playing for Darwin (they're on negative points)

Haha, it's probably about time someone knocked you off that pedestal!!! :D 8 wins from 8 games is a very good start mate!

Haha, it's probably about time someone knocked you off that pedestal!!! :D 8 wins from 8 games is a very good start mate!

Are you The Tornados? Close game aye, not much in it but I still have Gits to play...Having Slade as captain lost it for you indeed...

:D ... Yep, I fell alright ... looks like I got knocked out of the Fox Sport Fantasy Cup thing too!

... Are well there's always next week ... congrats Darwin on the win

:D ... Yep, I fell alright ... looks like I got knocked out of the Fox Sport Fantasy Cup thing too!

... Are well there's always next week ... congrats Darwin on the win

Cheers for the game Shaggy. My (literally) last minute decision to change Nick Phipps (who got -4) for Sarel Pretorius (who got 89) certainly helped!

Hmmm.. not sure how I'm going to go this week. Most of my consistent performers are either injured (Poki, Thomson), on the bench (SBW), or not playing as their teams have bye (Pretorius, Giteau). I'm sure a lot of people will be in a similar situation though, so it should be an interesting week!

Hmmm.. not sure how I'm going to go this week. Most of my consistent performers are either injured (Poki, Thomson), on the bench (SBW), or not playing as their teams have bye (Pretorius, Giteau). I'm sure a lot of people will be in a similar situation though, so it should be an interesting week!

Yep same for me...Gonna be tricky to be competitive with just 3 transfers available...

Edit: managed to have 15 players playing but I'm completely broke...Got $1 left...

Last edited:

Yeah, there are a few people in the same boat... I'm just glad that there aren't too many of my players having a bye... My backline looks very different this week, hopefully thats a good thing!!! Toeava's my captain this week so he'd better have a BLINDER!!! :D:D:D

Latest posts