• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

I beat Tokyo Gaijin today thanks to Pat Lambie. If my calculations are correct I'll be in 6th after this round but still need to go through LN7 and Shaggy to reach the playoff things.

Woohoo, snuck past at the end :D

Owen Franks was showing 0pts but is now 32

Darwins_Warriors 337 : 370 Olyy's Awesome Team

:D

I think I've got the win this week against Griquas Chiefs ... we both had a few reserves come into play, but if my maths is right, and there aren't any drastic changes to the player points ...

... this might mean I've taken third spot from Darwin :D

I beat Tokyo Gaijin today thanks to Pat Lambie. If my calculations are correct I'll be in 6th after this round but still need to go through LN7 and Shaggy to reach the playoff things.

Mate, my form has been "patchy" over the second half of this competition ... i would say that you've got more than a good chance of getting the win points from me :)

Last edited:

Yeah I looks like you might have the win. There are still a couple of replacements to come into play (though you gain another 10 points on me there, as you get 35 from Savea, and I only get 25 from Ebersohn). My only hope is that Andrian Strauss gets a pile of points, as so far his points for this game haven't been recorded, even though he played a full 80 mins. I don't think he will get the 45-odd points I need to catch up with you, but I'm hoping he gets the 30-odd points I need to win my Fantasy Cup match (which is quite possible, as he average 27 points per game).

I think I've got the win this week against Griquas Chiefs ... we both had a few reserves come into play, but if my maths is right, and there aren't any drastic changes to the player points ...

... this might mean I've taken third spot from Darwin :D

hmmm, looks like you will take 3rd. I'm hoping I manage to stay in the top 4 for the next few weeks, as presumably that gives you home ground advantage in the first round of the playoffs ;)

EDIT: Confirmed score: <table class="ism_table ism_fixtures_h2h"><tbody><tr class="ism_row_0"><tr class="ism_row_0"><td class="ism_col_1">Darwins_Warriors</td><td class="ism_col_2">395 : 404</td><td class="ism_col_3">Olyy's Awesome Team</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>Congrats on the win Olyy!
I drop down to 4th, with Shaggy moving up to third. It is all part of my devious plan to get 6th place so I get to play Shaggy in the playoffs, as I have psychological edge over him :)

Last edited:
I drop down to 4th, with Shaggy moving up to third. It is all part of my devious plan to get 6th place so I get to play Shaggy in the playoffs, as I have psychological edge over him :)

I can see why ... you want the easy game, as just about everyone is outscoring me at the moment :D

... now, if only I can move further up the table to put the proverbial spanner in the works, and disrupt Darwin's plans ;)

Right, sorted again for this weeks match against the mighty 'Average'.....
For some reason I have persisted with Adam Thomson (who pulled out just before kickoff last week) though I have made sure I have cover on the bench this week in case he pulls out again!

Right, sorted again for this weeks match against the mighty 'Average'.....
For some reason I have persisted with Adam Thomson (who pulled out just before kickoff last week) though I have made sure I have cover on the bench this week in case he pulls out again!

Same here, I even had him as captain. I've got Read on the bench who's off with a bye and can't waste a transfer or go without a lock so I'm really holding thumbs he'll be up for it this weekend. Have a another tough match-up this week and hope I don't slip any further.

Same here, I even had him as captain. I've got Read on the bench who's off with a bye and can't waste a transfer or go without a lock so I'm really holding thumbs he'll be up for it this weekend. Have a another tough match-up this week and hope I don't slip any further.

Thank you for that complement, but you cant play mind games with me! :mad:

Thanks for the heads up on Thomson though, brave choice considering he is still only rated 50/50?;)

Thank you for that complement, but you cant play mind games with me! :mad:

Thanks for the heads up on Thomson though, brave choice considering he is still only rated 50/50?;)

I made an impulsive I-hate-you-Matt-Giteau-and-others series of transfers on Sunday evening LOL (another clue).

I made an impulsive I-hate-you-Matt-Giteau-and-others series of transfers on Sunday evening LOL (another clue).

Well played mate, would of been a lot closer is I didn't change my captain at the last minute, Cruden would of given me 100+ points!

And last the first and last time Genia gets near my team!:mad:

I'm beating LN7 by 5 at the moment with JC Janse to come on as a replacement (8pts). Cruden was my captain and got me 104 points that's what won it really.
I'm kind of p***ed off because the I had Messam in my team but for some reason I got Alberts points instead.

Woops forgot about this again, had a fair few Crusaders in my team too....

Olyy's Awesome Team 173 : 469 Meeks Gold

Ouch!

I'm beating LN7 by 5 at the moment with JC Janse to come on as a replacement (8pts). Cruden was my captain and got me 104 points that's what won it really.
I'm kind of p***ed off because the I had Messam in my team but for some reason I got Alberts points instead.

If you don't forfeit this match is will kill your pets.

:p

Yeah I had Ma'a Nonu as Captain and scored 126 pts I got some good pts from Sivivatu and Quade Cooper too:)

Another win this week all abit too late though lolz...

Ossa's Chargers 315 : 474 The Thunderz

Woops forgot about this again, had a fair few Crusaders in my team too....

Olyy's Awesome Team 173 : 469 Meeks Gold

Ouch!

Yeah, I see he's up to 500 points now, and got the highest of anyone on the Fox Sports site for the round, and is now ranked no.1 globally ... well done Meeks Gold :D - should be an interesting game when you clash with Vuvuzelas next weekend

... Looks like i've got a win this week ... thanks for the game RoughRiders

Argh, looks like i just lost this round :( I've got Olyy's Awesome team this week... Hopefully you forget again! Lol

Not a chance :p
I might even look at who has a bye week and MAYBE look at who's actually playing :lol:

It's dead even right now Olyy... Tonights gonna be a big night! Hopefully not for SBW :p

If I'm being honest.....I forgot :lol:
Luckily I don't have any Cheetahs in my squad :lol:

To be honest though, I don't think I'd have changed anything anyway - maybe Hosea Gear and Kurtley Beale in for Basson and Olivier, but apart from that no change

Haha, your teams looking very good so far! only 3 players for 114 pts! I must admit i'm a bit worried :(

Latest posts