• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France 6 Nations 2016 Chat

Firstly it's his son in law and not his son; and i very much doubt Noves would pick him his International career is long over. It has been stated that France will not be calling up another winger.

Last edited:
Wow I had no idea Clerc was banging his boss' daughter! Hot gossip!

And Byron Kelleher had a fling with Noves other daughter. Bet you didn't know that either...elles ont le feu au cul les filles du Gitan......
Wow I'm impressed with the way this thread has gone :lol: Blame Tommy for derailing it!!

Last edited:
Yes I did but Guy was not too impressed

- - - Updated - - -

=French TommyGun;784338]Wow I had no idea Clerc was banging his boss' daughter! Hot gossip![/QUOTE]

Thats a bit unfair he has a family with the same girl you would like to hear something like that about your daughter if you have one!!!!!

Yes I did but Guy was not too impressed

- - - Updated - - -

=French TommyGun;784338]Wow I had no idea Clerc was banging his boss' daughter! Hot gossip!

Thats a bit unfair he has a family with the same girl you would like to hear something like that about your daughter if you have one!!!!![/QUOTE]

Settle down gaston I'm only joking around

settle down!!!! not at all my friend you do not know the guy i do, and we dont jokes about something like that!!!! do you have no respect!!!!!!!!!

settle down!!!! not at all my friend you do not know the guy i do, and we dont jokes about something like that!!!! do you have no respect!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha you almost had me going then! You can never really know what kind of Internet weirdo you might say the wrong comment to.
It's a shame Clerc wasn't called up I reckon I reckon he would have put 150% into it as a one last Hurrah type thing!

Not quite so. Just another day at the office for them. They are well capable of taking things much lower.

Wait till the shambles about the financing of their new stadium hit the news...oh boy

- - - Updated - - -

Yep 2 words that are inseparable when it comes to FFR. I think they're probably the most widely used with reference to the union. Corruption and cronyism fit right in as well.
The anti-FFR hatred has reached stratospheric levels in French rugby forums. My posts here about FFR are tame in comparison.
It's great to see the rugby press taking the **** out of the union and exposing them for what they are, as opposed to grovelling to them.

- - - Updated - - -

can Noves actually pick himself for the game? he was capped on the wing in his playing days. He should pick himself.
And his son in law Vincent Clerc on the other wing. Now that would scare the Welsh :lol:

Come on let PSA redeem himself with another performance.......

Hahaha  you almost had me going then! You can never really know what kind of Internet weirdo you might say the wrong comment to.

if you had an once of respect in your body you would not be saying things about someone you do not know and to hide behind a screen saying this sort of rubbish, shows just how low someone can crawl too which you obviously have !!!!!!. Would you say it to his face probably, not so grow up !!!!!!!!!!!! Please do not class me as an internet weirdo, you started this by your pathetic unjust comments, which Noves or his family certainly do not deserve.

Hahaha  you almost had me going then! You can never really know what kind of Internet weirdo you might say the wrong comment to.

if you had an once of respect in your body you would not be saying things about someone you do not know and to hide behind a screen saying this sort of rubbish, shows just how low someone can crawl too which you obviously have !!!!!!. Would you say it to his face probably, not so grow up !!!!!!!!!!!! Please do not class me as an internet weirdo, you started this by your pathetic unjust comments, which Noves or his family certainly do not deserve.

Wow. At first I genuinely thought you were joking but now I can tell your just a sad little man who likes to pick fights with strangers on the Internet. That whole nonsense you just spouted about hiding behind a screen??! Hypocrite.
French fan posted the "elles ont feu au cul ses fille to gitant" and I didn't see you over react and jump down his throat about it!

And I'm sorry to have to teach you about the birds and the bees Gaston but if Clerc is married to her and they have kids then he must be banging her. Fact.
What I said was a passing bit of harmless banter that nobody took offence to apart from you.
You know what, this is pointless. No matter what I say your just going come up with some hateful rubbish pretending to be the bigger man but in actual fact your the instigator here not me.

just pathetic i am not picking fights you have no respect for others if you had a daughter would like that said about her, no i doubt, sad little man thats funny for someone who is over 6 ft and weight is 110 kg. maybe next time think first about harmless fun you idiot. have you ever heard of switching brain into operation before opening mouth, same applies with the keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Settle it down kids or I'll be issuing time outs.

just pathetic i am not picking fights you have no respect for others if you had a daughter would like that said about her, no i doubt, sad little man thats funny for someone who is over 6 ft and weight is 110 kg. maybe next time think first about harmless fun you idiot. have you ever heard of switching brain into operation before opening mouth, same applies with the keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've obviously offended you deeply Gaston. I can honestly say that was not my intention. Can you find it in your heart to forgive a poor misguided fool like myself? You see, I haven't got a fancy 6ft and 110kg to impose my opinions on others and as a result, sometimes, I lash out and write slightly un-PC comments on public forums to get attention. So what do you say... can we put this horrible nonsense behind us?
Ont fait la paix?

Come on copains, we are all on each other's side. Let's support our team for Friday. I'll be wearing my French jersey in full support.

I've obviously offended you deeply Gaston. I can honestly say that was not my intention. Can you find it in your heart to forgive a poor misguided fool like myself? You see, I haven't got a fancy 6ft and 110kg to impose my opinions on others and as a result, sometimes, I lash out and write slightly un-PC comments on public forums to get attention. So what do you say... can we put this horrible nonsense behind us?
Ont fait la paix?

No problem all is forgiven and thank you

I will be very satisfied if France end 2nd in the Six Nations. That would be a massive step up from previous years.

I will be very satisfied if France end 2nd in the Six Nations. That would be a massive step up from previous years.

Well 2nd place is the best we can hope for really.
I would be surprised if England beat Wales but then stumble in Paris.
Does anyone know when Huget and Fofana are back?

Yes, i've been wondering about Huget especially. If seems there is no fresh news.

Latest posts