• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France vs All Blacks (21/11/21) 09.00am NZDT @ Stade de France, Paris

McNamara's voice sounds so...remote. it takes away from the game rather than add to it.

It's so odd. It's like switching over to some obscure foreign channel.

You know when they tell someone that they have a face for radio... what's the opposite? A voice for..... a sign language interpreter?

It's so odd. It's like switching over to some obscure foreign channel.

You know when they tell someone that they have a face for radio... what's the opposite? A voice for..... a sign language interpreter?
A voice for silent film is what I've been told personally

When is the last time New Zealand went into halftime with this big of a deficit in score?

When is the last time New Zealand went into halftime with this big of a deficit in score?
Ire vs NZ Chicago was 25-8 at half time.. that's the biggest I can think of

Vs England in 2012 think it was 15-0 to England was probably the last time it was even close to this

Thought it could have been this also but I checked, that was 12-0

Vs England in 2012 think it was 15-0 to England was probably the last
Vs England in 2012 think it was 15-0 to England was probably the last time it was even close to this
It's worth saying that was a much much stronger NZ outfit

Why whenever New Zealand are outplayed is there an "end of long season narrative" I mean maybe it's true but I feel like I hear this everytime New Zealand lose

French just adjusting the ref radio to pick up the French assistants.

2 very wrong decisions gone in favour of the ABs, both pretty blatant and easy to see if checked.

Latest posts