• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France Vs England

L

Lewisj23

France Vs England tommorow what do people think the score will be ?

England SHOULD line up like this

1.Wellens
2.Fox
3.Ellis
4.Senior
5.Gardner
6.Pryce
7.Burrow
8.Morley
9.Roby
10.Peacock
11.Fa'asavalu
12.Burgress
13.Sinfield

14.McGuire
15.Wilkin
16.Graham
17.Gleeson

Although the French are improving rapidly i don't think they can handle the quality we have at our desposal, there is no doubt in my mind that the French will be a force come the world cup but i think we'll just be too strong for them tommorow night.

French 10 England (Not GB) 38

Thoughts ?

England squad: P Wellens (St Helens); A Gardner (St Helens), M Gleeson (Warrington), K Senior (Leeds), P Fox (Hull KR); L Pryce (St Helens), R Burrow (Leeds); A Morley (Warrington), J Roby (St Helens), J Peacock (Leeds, capt), G Ellis (Leeds), S Burgess (Bradford), K Sinfield (Leeds).
Subs: J Graham (St Helens), M Fa'asavalu (St Helens), J Wilkin (St Helens), D McGuire (Leeds).

France squad: (Catalans Dragons unless stated): Eric Anselme (Leeds), Thomas Bosc, Laurent Carrasco (Toulouse), Remy Casty, Trent Clayton (Toulouse), Vincent Duport, Olivier Elima, Jamal Fakir, Adel Fellous (Widnes), Jerôme Guisset, Younes Khattabi, Gregory Mounis, Sebastien Raguin, Julien Rinaldi (Harlequins), Pierre Sabatie (Villeneuve), Teddy Saddaoui (Carcassonne), Cyril Staccul, James Wynne (Lezignan).

Calling it "St. Helens & Leeds vs France" may be more appropriate.

I think teh mite's comment about the england squad is spot on :lol:

I hope france beats england and it would be bloody hilarious if it happened but it wont.....give it a decade and i think this will be *alot* closer match. :)

There's a very easy solution to this for France. All they need to do is change their national colours to green and gold and copy the Kangaroos jersey. Upon seeing the dreaded jersey, England will immediately start playing like a bunch of under 10s.

Thanks however to a breakdown in communications, France end up wearing the colours of "Australian rugby league teams"... Brisbane's shorts and Melbourne's shirts.

Upon seeing this, the Leeds and Saints squads laugh at the easy in which both dispatched their SH cousins and die laughing at the upcoming challenge. At which point 13 Frenchmen run rampant against the 4 English survivors...

Hey, your theory works!!!!!

Thanks however to a breakdown in communications, France end up wearing the colours of "Australian rugby league teams"... Brisbane's shorts and Melbourne's shirts.

Upon seeing this, the Leeds and Saints squads laugh at the easy in which both dispatched their SH cousins
[/b]

Touche

Bit of a drubbing in the end but England played some superb stuff, regardless of the opposition.

Good win by the combined Stains/Whinos team.
Didn't watch the game though... was watching Wigan v Quins instead.

Good win by the combined Stains/Whinos team.
Didn't watch the game though... was watching Wigan v Quins instead. [/b]

I was watching the international but would have liked to have watched that game too. It's just very weird for us because we aren't used to internationals being played on the same weekend as club teams. I know the union fellas will be very much used to it but we're not.

Big raps to the Saints lads for playing in that game, dusting themselves down and playing 2 days later as well.

Latest posts