• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

French Squad to face Italy

Pez had his possibility and he failed expecially last year.
Orquera should have a chance after 2005 bad performances, but Mallett prefer the difensive side of his number 10, so he plays with 3 centres.
in my opinion in this 6 nations Mallett should had use Pez,Marcato or Orquera as number 10 and he'd start Masi experiment in the summer and autumn test, because the trophy is so important in my opinion and we don't need absolutely a wooden spoon

Orquera is excellent at the moment with Brive... in the game and in his goalkicking. He's 26 years old, may not be a long term solution but that's not too old.

<div class='quotemain'> I still don't understand how Lionel Beauxis isn't in the team... [/b]

I think Beauxis is out dur to injury. He may play this weekend with the Stade Français versus USA Perpignan. We may see him back in blue jerzeyin November since the Stade Français is very likely to play the Top14 Semi-Final when the France team tour in Australia.
[/b][/quote]

Beauxis played only 3 games since november - Clermont one week after the end of the WC (one half only) then a 4 month injury, two little game and another injury... I love this player but he's too fragile at the moment. I think that the 'post world cup effect' is pretty bad on him.

Hope he will be in shape for the end of the season.

Latest posts