• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Full contact: thoughts?

Jusy watched the first episode. It was ok and for less rugby nerds i thought it might be an interesting watch. I actually thought Russell came across pretty well and likable.

I'm far less annoyed by the jokey comment, it's the constant training half hearted with his hands in his pockets, his forthright attitude to training lazily and his incredible attitude to his spat with Townsend that made him look bad lol

"Man who says thing to TV camera surprised when thing he said to TV camera gets put on TV and morons take it literally"

Man makes light-hearted joke, which gets deliberately twisted out of context.
Man makes light-hearted joke about his last was deliberately twisted out context.
Gets that joke deliberately twisted out of context.

Ever wonder who the butt of the joke is? 'cos it's not Finn or Lionel

Man makes light-hearted joke, which gets deliberately twisted out of context.
Man makes light-hearted joke about his last was deliberately twisted out context.
Gets that joke deliberately twisted out of context.

Ever wonder who the butt of the joke is? 'cos it's not Finn or Lionel
Finn, comfortable with media shows a personality and get griefs. Farrell not comfortable with media, hides personality gets grief.

No wonder these guys can't win and just close shop.

Finn, comfortable with media shows a personality and get griefs. Farrell not comfortable with media, hides personality gets grief.

No wonder these guys can't win and just close shop.
Finn, top player who's skills can back up his attitude.

Farrell, won't talk to the press but can't shut his gob with a referee, skills don't match is attitude.

This is supposed to be satirical but maybe with a hint of truth.

They're NH fly halves. Of course they can't win…..
037022EE-7A2B-45E3-96BB-E4D216B58C80.gif