• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game of Thrones Discussion [SPOILERS]

That sheila that plays Brienne the female warrior, is she really that big or is that just television witchery?

It depends how big you think the show makes her look! I suspect heights listed of celebrities are about as reliable as those listed for rugby players (I've lost count of the times I've been taller than players listed as an inch or two taller than me), but as above, Gwendloine Christie is 6'3", which looks about right to me when you compare her to the guy who plays The Hound, who's meant to be 6"6'.

I did hear an interview with the guy who plays the Blackfish, who's also meant to be 6"6' who said he felt like Christie was taller than him because of the way she carried herself when in character, so maybe this has contributed to your impression.

Game of Thrones theme park - you just know it's going to happen.

Game of Thrones theme park - you just know it's going to happen.

I hope so, I certainly want a go on the Daenerys ride and a few more besides. Saying that, IMO, HBO, GRRM and his publishers (whoever holds the rights to each bit) have done an incredibly poor job of monetising the popularity of the series, so maybe not.

I hope so, I certainly want a go on the Daenerys ride and a few more besides. Saying that, IMO, HBO, GRRM and his publishers (whoever holds the rights to each bit) have done an incredibly poor job of monetising the popularity of the series, so maybe not.
You clearly don't run in my geeky circles facebook want to sell me GoT **** everyday.

I do want this though...

Hodor-door-stopper.jpg

I'm a heavy duty enough to have one of these:

il_570xN.1032985271_k9b0.jpg

In my defence, it was a birthday present. I'm was surprised to find out when I checked a second or two ago that I only follow the two official GoT pages, so I guess it stands to reason that they're not forcing it down my throat. I do my online GoT geeking more through stuff other people have liked and YouTube. Back to my point, is the stuff getting marketed to you official? Most things I've come across have been unofficial like the dodgily 3D printed wedge that props my back door open. When I've looked in the past on Amazon for similar silly secret santa type gifts (an ever growing bunch of sad cases meet on a Tuesday evening in my local during the "season" for a debrief), I've been surprised at how little is out there.

Stannis is body sharing with lord of the onions, hence he is correcting sintax (as Stannis did). Follow the dagger Arya has, it has been in since s1. Bradon must hold the key to the power of the weird little groot like folk.
Then again............o_O:rolleyes:

Just a thought but theoretically could Bran warg into a wight walker or the wight dragon?

i thought he had warg'd into a white walker when spying on them...but now the more i think about it the less i believe myself...can he only warg into a living thing?

Last edited:
Having GOT withdrawal symptoms now that S8 will not be aired until 2019. Time to rewatch S7.

All 7 seasons on sky/Now TV ATM. if anyone wants to binge watch before the last season is released next year.

Latest posts