• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gavin Henson

and there was me thinking im the only person who dosen't like him in the world...

and there was me thinking im the only person who dosen't like him in the world... [/b]

How could you actually have believed that?
Even i assume everyone hates him (barr the odd welshman)!

<div class='quotemain'> and there was me thinking im the only person who dosen't like him in the world... [/b]

How could you actually have believed that?
Even i assume everyone hates him (barr the odd welshman)!
[/b][/quote]

Or an odd person of any nationality! :bleh!:

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 8 2006, 08:52 AM
jealous?
Of being the joke of world rugby?

Of being a David Beckham wannabe?

Of being a peculiar shade of orange?

Of dating a fit chav with saggy ***s?

Of being Welsh?

Of you?

:cheers:
[/b]

haha Gavin Gavin Gavin...wiat Gavin who? lol...

one tackle wonder and one kick wonder! :p;) nah when He wanted to play rugby he was a good player but now..hes lost his hunger for the game! if only he could get it back! wales need another centre

Gav is the most underrated player right now.

No one wants to give him a shot, but he played pretty damn well against australia i thought, much better than wales rwc selectees sonny parker and ceri sweeney.

I remember watching the 2005 Six Nations.

I remember he made a half tackle on Tait (who was 18 at the time, and on a debut) and kicked a penalty to beat England.

He then lived off this to be praised etc for about a year, until people realised he is actually, a f***ing average player, who is injury prone, and looks like a ***

_44049293_hanson_huw203.jpg

:lol2tn:

I remember he made a half tackle on Tait (who was 18 at the time, and on a debut) and kicked a penalty to beat England.

He then lived off this to be praised etc for about a year, until people realised he is actually, a f***ing average player, who is injury prone, and looks like a ***

:lol2tn: [/b]

Ahh, good to hear there's some ignorance still left amongst English rugby supporters.
Henson was a key cog in our grand slam winning team - fact.
Henson had an absolute storming that year both club level and nationally.
Remember the 2 tries he scored against SA that season? Remember how he was part of the team that lost to NZ by one point?
Living off praise for a year? Having a giraffe, aren't you. That year he was the best centre in the Northern Hemisphere. And guess what? He was playing with an injured groin most of the time. Then the lions tour he got properly injured and he's been down and out since.

You do have a leg to stand on with certain parts of your argument, but the rest of your argument then makes it a very weak and unstabble one.

Bravo to your blinkered vision, sire! :lol:

Yeah, Nice Hair-cut Gav, you look like a twat!

<div class='quotemain'> I remember watching the 2005 Six Nations.

Ahh, good to hear there's some ignorance still left amongst English rugby supporters.
Henson was a key cog in our grand slam winning team - fact.
Henson had an absolute storming that year both club level and nationally.
Remember the 2 tries he scored against SA that season? Remember how he was part of the team that lost to NZ by one point?
Living off praise for a year? Having a giraffe, aren't you. That year he was the best centre in the Northern Hemisphere. And guess what? He was playing with an injured groin most of the time. Then the lions tour he got properly injured and he's been down and out since.

You do have a leg to stand on with certain parts of your argument, but the rest of your argument then makes it a very weak and unstabble one.

Bravo to your blinkered vision, sire! :lol:

[/b][/quote]

He is a bit gay though;

gavin_henson_tana_umaga400.jpg

Ooooh, Gavin goes for the crotch. Wrong ball, Gavin!

191-0393.jpg

We must remember that it's all about the hair.

r50687_134974.jpg

*sniff-sniff* "Where has my finger been today?"

charlottebeach.jpg

And of course, you're not a propper closet celebrity without the token fat bird.

Bless.

He is a bit gay though;

gavin_henson_tana_umaga400.jpg

Ooooh, Gavin goes for the crotch. Wrong ball, Gavin![/b]

Funny place to put your crotch. I think he's aiming for Tana's colostomy bag.

The Tait tackle, wasn't that the one where Henson carried England's greatest talent like a handbag? Guess he must be gay.

If you call tackling an over-rated, 6 stone, 12 year old Sevens player a great tackle... Ah, you know where that's going.

And as for the handbag comment...

why is it a crime for gavin to want to look good?

why does wanting to look good make him a ******?

i dont understand your logic.

He has never fully recovered from all of his injuries. With a year playing domestic matches for the Ospreys I'm sure he'll be back to full fitness and a year of match practice should bring him back to his 2005 form, and whoever says he was average is kidding themselves. You may all hate him to the ground but rugby needs player like him as rugby would be much more boring without him

why is it a crime for gavin to want to look good?
why does wanting to look good make him a ******?
i dont understand your logic.
[/b]

Since when has orange been "looking good"?

When I saw this I thought of Henson ahead of any roundyball player;

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GmERHvjiu9w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GmERHvjiu9w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

And as we all know, all roundyball players are poofs.

so instead of looking good he should look like a slob like the majority of the english team?

i dont see your logic

i'd much rather be 'orange' than a unkempt slob

Latest posts