• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gavin Henson

P

PeeJay

Anyone who knows the centre of Cardiff well should know where I mean, but I was in a bar called Edward's this evening. Just about closing time, we were all finishing our drinks when who should walk in but the Tango man himself, Gavin Henson. Naturally, I'm stunned and, as an instinctive reaction, I shout over to him and wave. He gives me a sort of acknowledgement in the form of that surfing hand gesture (the thumb and little finger outstretched, like what Ronaldinho does) and I'm like "OMG, Gavin Henson just acknowledged me on a night out in Cardiff!"

So anyways, I go over to him and say "Nice to meet you, Gav" while offering my hand for him to shake, but he just looks at me like I'm some sort of leper and says "Are those hands clean?" Naturally, I'm stunned. Granted, the guy is probably just looking to have a quiet night out and probably gets people coming up to him like I did all the time, but seriously the least he could have done was just shake my hand. But no, all he can do is ask me if my f***ing hands are clean. It would have taken him all of five seconds to shake my hand and perhaps grant me a photograph, but instead he completely spurns me, leaving me to look like an absolute ***.

In summary, don't try and get anything from Gavin Henson cos he's a complete arse.

Imagine what poor Charlotte has to endure...
cc_rugby05.jpg

In summary, don't try and get anything from Gavin Henson cos he's a complete arse.
[/b]

Funnily enough I saw Gavin the other night in Cardiff...he was fine with me but he was a bit flustered 'cause some farm hand had just tried to accost him...he got a picture on his phone :

_41232375_mud_man_203pa.jpg

;) :p

Nah seriously if you do have average or above levels of cleanliness I'll henceforth imagine Gavin as a Howard Hughes character walking round wearing cardboard boxes on his feet, disinfecting everything and storeing jars of his own urine.

lol, listen i wouldny worry about it!!

hes obviously an obssessive compulsive guy!!

nevermind!!

I got a photo taken with Henson whilst he was out with Charlotte a few months back.
He was polite, shook my hand and posed for a photo with me. Charlotte even had a chat with me about some girls on a hen do near us.
I can honeslty say i have a totally different experience with him than you do.

I came away with positive feelings about the bloke.

Can't explain why he said that to you.
Even if he didn't have a very good day, there was no need to say that.

Best rugby personality I've met.. erm.. let's see..
O'driscoll is alrite..
Francois Pienaar is also alrite... gave me my medal that guy..
Austin Healey.. made me laugh all nite... had an opportunity to have dinner together with justin sampson, austin and eric rush.. they all good...

however, from my pals who are IRB match commisioners, they say that the best player to be araound with is Umaga.. so down to earth and humble...

Not quite what we were talking about, but some lovely name-dropping there. Well done. :D

THIS IS THAT WELSH f*** I SAW ABOUT 1.5-2 YEARS AGO IN SYDNEY

i swear to god

but unlike your experiences

This TWAT wouldnt leave me alone

Was taking a **** in the urinals, andhe comes in all drunk, and merry

"Oh what a great country you have blah blah"

i'm like yep, where u from

"Wales, man.........I play for the Welsh rugby team".

Immediately - I think about TRF

who are you then

he is shocked, "well i am Gavin Henson, do you not know me."

i probably should but in this state, no i dont even know myself

for the rest of the day and night, he kept coming up saying "yeah yeah great f***ing club, great country....meet my lads, hey lads meet this guy he doesnt know me"........."he doesnt know you"

so after all that debacle about me not knowing who he was....i told everyone in the club, oi that dude over their is a famous welsh ruby player........some Henson dude.

Took another sip of the lager........sparked up a ciggy......and continued to talk NRL.

I remember, i couldnt remember everything, so i came on here a few days later and asked for photos of big players and i think it was Lora who delivered on a pic of the dude.....it turned out to be Henson alright

On a note of drunken Welsh Rugby Players

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hV2HnqFQMO0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hV2HnqFQMO0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Anyone who can guess who he is will get a rep point

Haha if you click on the video it brings up a youtube screen with the ***le 'Rhys Thomas welsh international ****** in cardiff'.

I'm an honest man and i'll tell ya the truth that i simply clicked play on the screen on TRF. I actually didn't know i could go to youtube wiht a link.
I just took a lucky guess.

Yeah, to begin with I thought it was Kevin Morgan in that vid, but right at the end when he gets up it's blatantly Rhys Thomas.

Anyone who knows the centre of Cardiff well should know where I mean, but I was in a bar called Edward's this evening. Just about closing time, we were all finishing our drinks when who should walk in but the Tango man himself, Gavin Henson. Naturally, I'm stunned and, as an instinctive reaction, I shout over to him and wave. He gives me a sort of acknowledgement in the form of that surfing hand gesture (the thumb and little finger outstretched, like what Ronaldinho does) and I'm like "OMG, Gavin Henson just acknowledged me on a night out in Cardiff!"

So anyways, I go over to him and say "Nice to meet you, Gav" while offering my hand for him to shake, but he just looks at me like I'm some sort of leper and says "Are those hands clean?" Naturally, I'm stunned. Granted, the guy is probably just looking to have a quiet night out and probably gets people coming up to him like I did all the time, but seriously the least he could have done was just shake my hand. But no, all he can do is ask me if my f***ing hands are clean. It would have taken him all of five seconds to shake my hand and perhaps grant me a photograph, but instead he completely spurns me, leaving me to look like an absolute ***.

In summary, don't try and get anything from Gavin Henson cos he's a complete arse. [/b]

I have heard mix feeling off friends who has met Gav, some says he really nice & others say he's a dick. Must depend on his mood.

When he asked if you hands are clean, you should of asked him if his hands are clean or is it the fake tan on his hands.

Seriously tho, you don't shake as many hands as he does.

I bet one of his team-mates or somebody has jokingly got in his ear and just to make him think said "Do you ever wonder how many of those fans of yours still have **** on their hands when you shake them?" "How many lads have you seen washing their hands in the pub loo wash-basin, eh Gav?"

I could imagine that being said to him and him thinking "Flippin' 'eck! I'm probably coverin' meself in other peoples waste!"

I don't know what guys are like over there, but I happen to know that there are loads of dropkicks over here who don't wash up.

And they must go about 10 times a night too.......

Makes you think about when you shake hands with mates up town a little, eh? lol!!!

Seriously tho, you don't shake as many hands as he does.

I bet one of his team-mates or somebody has jokingly got in his ear and just to make him think said "Do you ever wonder how many of those fans of yours still have **** on their hands when you shake them?" "How many lads have you seen washing their hands in the pub loo wash-basin, eh Gav?"

I could imagine that being said to him and him thinking "Flippin' 'eck! I'm probably coverin' meself in other peoples waste!"

I don't know what guys are like over there, but I happen to know that there are loads of dropkicks over here who don't wash up.

And they must go about 10 times a night too.......

Makes you think about when you shake hands with mates up town a little, eh? lol!!!
[/b]

Good point, now to speculate which team mates might have done so, Adam and Duncan for myself!

Latest posts