• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Getting My Satelite Back

O

O'Rothlain

Hollaaaaaa! I'm getting my Directv hooked back up today! What does that mean? Setanta Sports, beatch! What does that mean? It means I'll get to see all the big RUGBY matches live tomorrow! A sign from above that I indeed am supposed to live on, and lead the world to a higher state of civilization.
cheerleaders_wideweb__470x317,0.jpg

It is nice to have someone look after you...Lord knows I didn't get that before.

Good work Nate. Might consider starting a blog here too- the life and tymes of a newly free man, or something like that. How`d it go with the driver`s licence renewal thing?

Good work Nate. Might consider starting a blog here too- the life and tymes of a newly free man, or something like that. How`d it go with the driver`s licence renewal thing?
[/b]
Firstly, brilliant idea on the blog...

The license thing is still not over...after I got everything cleared up with the State of Oklahoma and I'm talking to the lady to have my picture taken, she says, "oh, no one saw this...there's something else holding it up." She couldn't tell me what it was and sent me to another branch 10 miles away. They then proceeded to tell me I had to contact the State of North Carolina. I did so...30 minutes later (after being on hold) they tell me that in 1999 I had a speeding ticket there, which I paid, but was paid late, so before they had recieved my payment (late because I was only visiting and never lived there) they put my license on suspention. The fee to take it off of suspension was $50. Why is this the first time in nearly a decade that this has been brought to my attention? So, I had to pay that fee, but it takes two days to "process nationally." So, hopefully tomorrow morning my dad can drive me to the agency to get my new DL. F___! this is frustrating.

So, the satelite is sorta installed...they couldn't get my DVR working, so I have television but I can't record it. The first match, NZ v France starts at 2 am. This is why having a DVR is so important to a State-bound Yank like myself is so important. So, I don't know if I"m going to wake up for that...I should. It will be till sometime next week before the DVR is sorted out. WANKERS.

:wall: I'm taking it all in stride though...I've survived nearly 5 years of a bad/destructive marriage, I can survive anything (*cue "Eye of the Tiger").

Well, Rocky`s fighting career apparently lasted longer than either one of us has been alive, so yeah, get some inspiration from him if you must........

WANKERS.
[/b]

With an American accent, i don't think there is a funnier word in the Elnglish language.
I love hearing "******" being said by an American.
:D

<div class='quotemain'>
WANKERS.
[/b]

With an American accent, i don't think there is a funnier word in the Elnglish language.
I love hearing "******" being said by an American.
:D
[/b][/quote]

And still, the TRF obsession with ************, in some form or other, continues.

till you get your DVR sorted - supplement yourself with aussie *REMOVED*...

hey i've just been censored! I'm an American citizen, I have the right to free speech, bla, bla, rant, rant...!

Latest posts