• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

GTA:IV

Can't...bloody..wait. Can only hope the 360 versions don't all go extinct because of the it's knack of scratching disks.

Here is a recent hands on preview with perspectives from both consoles. [/b]

Oh yeah did a search after posting and must say it's sounding pretty awesome. Even a straight port pretty much with the improved graphics would have been cool, but really sounds like they've worked hard on this one. The Euphoria engine sounds good.

Are there plans to release on PC as well as consoles. Originally I think GTA:SA was meant to be just console but (fortunately for me!) that was changed, but has anyone heard?

Are there plans to release on PC as well as consoles. Originally I think GTA:SA was meant to be just console but (fortunately for me!) that was changed, but has anyone heard? [/b]
Unfortunately its only set for release on X360 and PS3. Nothing an emulator can't fix though. Just make sure you have a bloody good specced computer.

I might have to buy a PS3 off eBay. When I have the money :(

I wouldn't have thought a PC version was likely for 2-3 years after as per usual.

Its pretty disappointing about not having it PC supported...its a huge chunk of the market.

They probably will decide on whether to have a PC version when they see the sales figures for the consoles I suppose.

Getting emails regularly now about GTA4 (from signing up), must say it's looking better and better... can't wait to get my special limited edition yada ya pack :D

Its pretty disappointing about not having it PC supported...its a huge chunk of the market.

[/b]

I think they will announce it soon. It's a big seller on PC and they'd be missing a trick if they didn't in all honesty, not to mention the outcry from the fanbase. GTAIII came what, 6 months after the PS2 so hopefully this'll follow a similar (or shorter!) timescale. Porting from Xbox360 to PC isn't all that difficult in any case. Hope they can optimise it for PC as well considering how PC hardware's now getting ahead of the consoles.

The last GTA IV trailer is coming out on March 27, just in case you wanted to know.

Hope they release the pc version on the same day, Why do they always make the pc gamers wait!

All you Aussie fans might wanna cancel your pre orders and consider importing it, reports or rumours are that your version may be watered down to fit into your stupid MA15 or whatever it is age restriction.

haha that would suck... where did you read that?

if that was the case i would expect to be delayed further in australia

Australia sucks for the ratings. We've been denied so many quality games because of games that are deemed to be above MA15+ There should be a standard across TV, movies AND games.

Luckily we have other methods of sourcing these games (completely legal of course....:p)

Vietcong, Postal 1 and 2 as well as the Manhunt series are among a massive list of banned games that I have been lucky enough to grab. They are all relatively good games.

The gaming restrictions are outrageously stupid.

I'm hearing that the PS3 version isn't censored for some obscure reason? Not sure why, but hey that could change at any minute.

Not only that but there are rumours of a PS3 bundle with 40 gig and the game included either for extra or free.

large.jpeg