• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

GTA:IV

I am going to see whats cut before I make the call to the UK â€" in the meantime confirms if EU PAL work here would be noted
As for the Kiwis getting the AUS version â€" its what happens when the world views you as our 9th state or territory…we may have our backward approach to classification, but we all know Take2 are taking the **** out of your country, by shipping you AUS stock
[/b]
True that. We are being well and truly shafted by Take-Two.

I highly doubt that's all thats cut Radman. Alcohol is probably cut (drink driving)... whatever it is it can't affect ,mulyiplayer anyway...

I thought I read that it's up to the publishers to make their games region-locked or region-free.

I couldn't care less if it was just a cut scene or two cut but if anything else is cut that is a bit stink. I won't buy until this is all clarified.

i have already paid for it, and i aint missin out on anything april 29
if its worth importing when all is known
i will and trade in AUS copy
within 2 days or 1 day we will know, cause some nerd has no time on his hands

Rumoured Xbox 360 Achievement List

Note that Microsoft have locked the achievement list till the 29th, so I cant confirm it as official until then. But now that some people have started playing it (presumably reviewers), it looks like details are finally forming...

Still, any achievement called Assassin's Greed or Warm Coffee gets a vote of amusement from me. And for added challenge, try Liberty City Minute. Other than that, the achievements are mostly what you'd expect. Or certainly what I was expecting. Any surprises for you, TRF readers?

Also, for our Australasian fans, UK PAL copies should work on consoles originating from down under. As far as im aware, its the same region code, so even if its region-locked...

bugger i knew there was goign to be a celebrity apperence in the game. i thought it was going to be someone cool but was looking forward to finding out who it was during the game. Thanks for the spoiler :p

haha nah its cool, i dont like him much either, aparently its just a small part.

Thanks for the spoiler :p[/b]
If I thought it integral to the story, trust me, i'd have stuck it in huge spoiler tags.

I dont think of this as a spoiler. I think of it as a warning.

As for any prospective PC version, nothings been confirmed. But then, nothings been denied either. And every other GTA has eventually made it to the PC, so i'd be surprised if this one didnt...

yeah i just read another article that they wearnt going to tell us about it but i still thought it was a spoiler :p not a very good one mind you but one none the less :p

as what i think about the pc version, just get a ps3 or an xbox, then you get to play it straight away, the pc version will be good for editing, but it may not come out for another year.

well less than a week to go now...

what are you guys looking foward to in the game?

me...
Walking down times square again, seeing what the people at rockstar come up with down there. Just walking down the streets of New York. exploring everything. Also I am looking forward to jumping on the trains and seeing where it takes me. Walking through "middle park" as well.

sure i am looking forward to pickign up my ak47 and going on a rampage through the park, or doing the whole grab a taxi and speed through trying to hit all the mimes (ala die hard with avengence) but looking forward to soo much else as well.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/868/868607p1.html</span> Think of this guys. We can have a TRF Gang and all hook up in free for all and blast anyone trying to take our turf. Or for laughs have a show down and see who comes out on top. One of the best things is all the guys from all over the world can hook up in one game sweeeeeeeetttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! List your ideas and lest get together when it comes out. GamerTag Coolcorn

This game is going to kick ass. Already ordered and paid for my limited edition copy.

It's goneskies, looks pretty awesome, great opening, can't wait to eventually get it.