• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

GTA:IV

Holy crap to the best of my knowledge the game was only delivered to stores yesterday and it's already all over the web...

yes it has
online stores have shipped already - there are people in AUS playing right now
just need some small retail minnow to break the street date and its helta skelta to EB
c'mon!!!!

there is some sh*t on youtube
dont spoil urself
i watched 15seconds and can easily say - this farkin thing will turn heads of the female kind....its like a fictional life
its look farkin unreal

i downloaded the latest trailor from playstation store, looks sweet, wish it was here this weekend, long weekend would be perfect

i watched 15seconds and can easily say - this farkin thing will turn heads of the female kind....its like a fictional life
its look farkin unreal
[/b]

I found the same footage, but could only watch a few seconds too. I don't think I've ever been caught up in so much hype before. Maybe Rugby 09 will come close, but that's like 4 years away.

I found the same footage, but could only watch a few seconds too. I don't think I've ever been caught up in so much hype before. Maybe Rugby 09 will come close, but that's like 4 years away.
[/b]
2009 is next year buddy ;)

tell me about it
i got midnight release and i am going with the whole herd of the nerds
i cant wait any more

I ordered mine from GPstore online for the 500 MS points. Do you reckon they will ship out the night before?

i assume they have the stock like eveyone else does - so i reckon they will ship monday - friday public holiday doesnt help

<div class='quotemain'> This game is going to kick ass. Already ordered and paid for my limited edition copy. [/b]

XBOX360 Or PS3

[/b][/quote]

Xbox 360, I'm not interested in gaystation 3.

Damn. this couldn't come soon enough. Anyone else considering a mod just to play it early? My mate has his modded and has been playing on xbox live for months, something I thought you weren't able to do.

BTW, is this against TRF rules to be discussing mods?

Anyone heard what is actually cut from the game? I don't believe that cutscene rumour. It must be more.

I am 99% sure NZ is getting the same version as aussie which will be the cut version.

For me personally I don't care if we get the cut version. What is cut would be what, at the most 5% of the entire game (being generous there I feel)? Although curiosity does want to know what it is that's causing the fuss...

So excited, I am going for this at midnight on monday! And I get a sneak peek of it tomorrow, too!

IGN gave it a rare 10/10!.

Here is the Review, there is also a cool video review on the site also if you dare to watch.