• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guess what arrived on my doorstep this morn?

Any chance of a pic of Connacht (their line-up or kit perhaps)... its their first time ever being presented in a rugby video game, so go on give them a go?
<

(or you can just play against them as a practice match, they won't be very good so you'll get a chance to attempt some good scores)

... at last, the fourth province in Ireland shows itself to the rugby world!

(bet they are not in Rugby 06 - EA c*nts)
<

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 26 2006, 03:21 AM
I think thats pretty unfair actually and if you think lox, me or anyone else would write a load of bullshit for a copy of a £17 game

Damn ... maybe I should have offered you 2 copies!!!
<

Just want to say thank you to the 4 guys who came to the studio, and took time off work etc. - it was really useful considering there was little PR for the game at the time. It was the only way we could get some feedback for everyone on TRF.

And Lox ... if you think Rugby06 edges it, then I am really looking forward to playing that.

Many thanks.

I am waiting for it to come out or a demo of rugby 2006 so I can make a decision on which game to get. rc2006 doesn't seem to be quite there and possibly a tad arcadey for my taste but ea haven't really produced the goods either so far

Originally posted by knowsleyroader+Jan 26 2006, 03:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knowsleyroader @ Jan 26 2006, 03:43 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Air Ben
@Jan 26 2006, 03:36 AM
Fair point KR.

The game looks good IMO, but I doesnt mean it is!

I surely hope it is, and there is only one way to find out and that is by waiting till my 18th next month
<

It doesn't mean its everybody's cup o' tea, kinda like rugby...

You either love it or hate it.
Yeah I have no problem with people saying " WTF were you thinking I dont agree with you " etc, but IMO to suggest opinions/reviews were down to receiving free copies of the game is pretty ****. [/b]
<

dude - chill.

If you wanna know what I think, rather than my musings - which is all I was doing when I WONDERED whether you guys might have been subconsciously affected (that is hardly an accusation of any sorts, shesh), I think that KR you like the game in response to your hatred of RL2...

I also think Locksley (and you will note that you have completely ignored that in any post I talk about Locksley I tend to first thank him and mention his greatness with his reviews etc - stop picking the bits you want out of my posts FGS) may be a little lenient in the initial stages of a game review or opinion as he has done this historically.

That is the honesy truth - the rest was just hypotheticals and querying....

so again - calm the **** down KR...that RL2 has got you all hot potatoe...just relax.

cheers.
<

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!+Jan 26 2006, 01:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wow!aframeup! @ Jan 26 2006, 01:56 AM)</div>
Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 26 2006, 01:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-wow!aframeup!
@Jan 26 2006, 01:21 AM

Puts some of the rare praise for the game, including that from Locksley, fairly and squarely in the 'ahuh, I get it now' category.

Now you have your free games can we have some more realistic appraisals Locksley? or do you not wanbt to miss out on the next sequel free of charge too?

<

Not that you're bitter.
<
<
<

I praised the game because I liked it, and that's all there is to it at the end of the day. I was told I was getting a free copy after I had written my review.

At the end of the day, Trev is a nice guy. He has had no influence in the words written whatsoever.
for sure, for sure,

but in fairness my comment was aimed at Locksley who said he could not say definitively whether rc2006 or ea06 was better.......I think someone who had played both would know.

unless they had the game coming for free of course.

I am not bitter as I am not buying RC 2006......****, I'd love a game tho for sure!! lol!!! Bitter is way too strong and detracts from my point potentially being fair, even if subconsciously.

But I accuse no one of anything at all....and have ALWAYS rated locksley's attitude to given the people info etc....he deserves 50 free games...but I want to get an unabridged and uninfluenced opinion of RC2006 - that is all.

Peace and love.
<
[/b]
perhaps the above post is a good example of your need to chill.

peace.

This brown paper bag and it was on fire. I stomped on it and would you believe, it was full of dog ****. Crazy world we live in, crazy, crazy world.

Haha got you I'm Air Ben.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jan 26 2006, 05:21 PM

This brown paper bag and it was on fire. I stomped on it and would you believe, it was full of dog ****. Crazy world we live in, crazy, crazy world.

Haha got you I'm Air Ben.
<

you da man!!

Oh and this Los guy, I agree - let's bring him back...

BRING BACK LOS!
BRING BACK LOS!
BRING BACK LOS!

oh, and eric, AK, someone who likes me (even if only a little bit) - why can't I change my avatar......I have two different options (neither vulgar or anything and within the bits etc) but can't upload either...keeps saying there is an error..contact mods. But I am not well liked there and fear reprisals...so any ideas? thanks in advance.

<

Load it onto a server like photobucket and just use the URL. TRF does not host your avatar.

Lover, my man, you have got to be the most schitzophrenic guy on the internet today....

Oh, and JJ obviously didn't mean your avatar, but everyones as well...

imageshack.us

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!+Jan 26 2006, 04:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wow!aframeup! @ Jan 26 2006, 04:49 PM)</div>
Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 26 2006, 03:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Air Ben
Fair point KR.

I surely hope it is, and there is only one way to find out and that is by waiting till my 18th next month
<

Yeah I have no problem with people saying " WTF were you thinking I dont agree with you " etc, but IMO to suggest opinions/reviews were down to receiving free copies of the game is pretty ****.
<

dude - chill.

If you wanna know what I think, rather than my musings - which is all I was doing when I WONDERED whether you guys might have been subconsciously affected (that is hardly an accusation of any sorts, shesh), I think that KR you like the game in response to your hatred of RL2...

I also think Locksley (and you will note that you have completely ignored that in any post I talk about Locksley I tend to first thank him and mention his greatness with his reviews etc - stop picking the bits you want out of my posts FGS) may be a little lenient in the initial stages of a game review or opinion as he has done this historically.

so again - calm the **** down KR...that RL2 has got you all hot potatoe...just relax.

cheers.
<
[/b]
What a load of crap
<

Originally posted by knowsleyroader+Jan 26 2006, 08:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knowsleyroader @ Jan 26 2006, 08:14 PM)</div>
Originally posted by wow!aframeup!@Jan 26 2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 26 2006, 03:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Air Ben
Fair point KR.

<

Yeah I have no problem with people saying " WTF were you thinking I dont agree with you " etc, but IMO to suggest opinions/reviews were down to receiving free copies of the game is pretty ****.

<

dude - chill.

cheers.
<
What a load of crap
<
[/b]
quite a strange way to avoid being humble and apologising for overreacting, but pretty much what I expected from you KR...so good form buddy.

also, kaftka, I am not schizophrenic, if people have a go and have a case, that's fine and it will not upset me. If people , like some of the mods, bring ******** and injustice down upon me like in their awards categories (an tabh, sthelensrflc etc) and elsewhere, I will defend my honour and I will be incensed.

That is natural and not schizophrenic or manic/depressive or however else it might be labelled to avoid accepting that my anger is often justified. Put my reactions aside, I have had to put up with some serious ********....I am simply above most of it now, becos I am comfortable with what I know and am saying, so infantiles like chiro are more like mosquitoes than road blocks.

You don't have the stress of dickheads coming at you all the time, so you can't really comment I feel.

cheers
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 26 2006, 08:04 PM
Lover, my man, you have got to be the most schitzophrenic guy on the internet today....

Oh, and JJ obviously didn't mean your avatar, but everyones as well...

imageshack.us
<

thanks for the link.

<
<

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!@Jan 26 2006, 09:32 PM
quite a strange way to avoid being humble and apologising for overreacting, but pretty much what I expected from you KR...so good form buddy.

also, kaftka, I am not schizophrenic, if people have a go and have a case, that's fine and it will not upset me. If people , like some of the mods, bring ******** and injustice down upon me like in their awards categories (an tabh, sthelensrflc etc) and elsewhere, I will defend my honour and I will be incensed.

That is natural and not schizophrenic or manic/depressive or however else it might be labelled to avoid accepting that my anger is often justified. Put my reactions aside, I have had to put up with some serious ********....I am simply above most of it now, becos I am comfortable with what I know and am saying, so infantiles like chiro are more like mosquitoes than road blocks.

You don't have the stress of dickheads coming at you all the time, so you can't really comment I feel.

cheers
<
Quit the egotistical crap. Now. If you want to post about the game, please do, if you're here to stir up trouble I will halve your forum access and restrict you to the SIDHE board, which you've already ruined for everyone else.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Jan 26 2006, 09:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jan 26 2006, 09:36 PM)</div>
@Jan 26 2006, 09:32 PM

cheers
<
Quit the egotistical crap. Now. If you want to post about the game, please do, if you're here to stir up trouble I will halve your forum access and restrict you to the SIDHE board, which you've already ruined for everyone else. [/b]
not everyone posts exactly on the topic ALL the time - I do most of the time.

I am fine thanks, you stop picking on me though buddy and MYOB, okay?

What do sanzar and other mods think of your relentless harassment on members that YOU find annoying or disagreeable becos of personality clashes and not cos of what they are saying.

I mean pllllleeeease.

any ego I got is justified, what does your insistence on bagging me, giving your obvious biased, have to say about your ego sthelensrflc?
<
<

exactly.

just leave it mate.

fact: unless I am los loveri.e. with my posts back etc.....I am no longer that character and therefore you have ABSOLUTELY no right to have a go at me and say 'again' etc...as I am not los lover. Make me los lover again and then you can resume your harrassment and trash talking like you did in my personal emails eh sthelensrflc!? eh mate!?
<
<

I don't want trouble, so stop trying to stir me up okay h******t.

cheers
<
<

zipit.jpg

"When a problem comes along, you must ZIP IT."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Line drawn, back to the game please.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Jan 26 2006, 09:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jan 26 2006, 09:36 PM)</div>
@Jan 26 2006, 09:32 PM

cheers
<
Quit the egotistical crap. Now. If you want to post about the game, please do, if you're here to stir up trouble I will halve your forum access and restrict you to the SIDHE board, which you've already ruined for everyone else. [/b]
check my post again - there is nothing untoward or abnormal or egotistical (unjustifiably) in ANYTHING said here.........

there is however a mention of your name....

JUST WHOSE EGO IS REALLY A PROBLEM HERE? LEARN TO HANDLE A BIT OF SCRUTINY....YOU'RE A MOD (IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE)....BUT YOU'RE NOT GOD. i WON'T PUT UP WITH ILL TREATMENT FROM YOU AFTER LAST TIME. END OF STORY. YOUR THREATS ARE PATHETIC TO ME. END OF STORY. EVERY TIME I DEFEND THIS SITE AND TALK ABOUT THE GREATNESS OF SOME OF ITS MEMBERS, I WONDER WHY WHEN THERE IS SOMEONE LIKE YOU PARTLY RUNNING IT.

LEAVE ME ALONE.

AS YOU SAID...

NOW.
<

<
<
<
<
<

Latest posts