Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sale Sharks

• Wasps

• Worcester Warriors

• Total voters
I could say so much about a chap whose name begins with C...seriously I could.

At least I'm happy to acknowledge that our team is like an old age home at times, but that we've got some hot youngsters as well ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Sep 8 2008, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I could say so much about a chap whose name begins with C...seriously I could[/b]

I'm sure you could.

But you're a Saracens fan so know nothing about rugby! :bleh!:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 8 2008, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You're having a laugh, right? Latham wasn't in the slightest bit interested with the ball in hand and only made him self useful for punting return balls away.

He's clearly only at Wuss on a pension and not joining them to help the team progress.[/b]

Besides the obvious kicking quality he ran some solid lines, demonstrated a good rugby brain (putting foot behind dead ball line before taking it while rolling for example) and unleashed a couple of beastly passes - take it you missed it as you were at the game rather than watching it on Sky? :p

Yes I was at the game.

And sorry to nit pick, but if "being smart enough to put his foot over the dead ball line while it was rolling" makes him a good player, Geordan Murphy must be the greatest player in the world.

What you didn't see on Sky was him shying away from nigh-on every bit of contact he came towards or poncing around instead of joining any attacking lines Wuss looked like forming. To say Tuitupo was the best player in Wuss' lineup is a sad reflection on the quality of their squad.

Who said Tuitupo was the best player for Wuss - aren't you contradicting yourself now? :D

P.S. Please do us a favour and marmalise the budgies next weekend.

Sorry, that wasn't very clearly written. What I meant was "Tuituipo was their best player, which is a sad reflection on the rest of the squad".

Latest posts