TV: Sky/S4C
Zebre.png
Versus%20Super.png
Benetton.png

28 December 2014, 15:00
Stadio XXV Aprile, Parma, Italy
Referee: N/A
TV: N/A

Big match this week. Unfortunately we'll both be missing players due to an international camp this week.

If Leinster can win the next two games I think we have a great shot at winning the league, lose them however and we'll be fighting for fourth at best.

Yay! A match that Ulster might win.

*looks at cmac's sig* Oh... thanks. I'm afraid that my girlfriend wouldn't approve though.

What she doesn't know can't hurt her, big man! ;) xoxo

But what I know can hurt me. I don't wanna wake up in the morning and not like what I see in the mirror :(

Which, to segue it back into rugby, is how Ulster will feel if they don't beat the everloving crap out of the Westies. Fail to do that and I think Ulster Rugby hits crisis mode.

But what I know can hurt me. I don't wanna wake up in the morning and not like what I see in the mirror :(

Which, to segue it back into rugby, is how Ulster will feel if they don't beat the everloving crap out of the Westies. Fail to do that and I think Ulster Rugby hits crisis mode.
Ok, I won't act like I'm not disappointed... I do wear suede shoes and scarves while not being a hipster due to lack of beard if that helps?

Angry Tribesmen vs Angry Ulstermen, I'm pretty sure the less angry side will win and nobody is angrier than Connacht men and Pacific Islanders dealing with Galway weather!

LEINSTER:

15. Zane Kirchner
14. Darragh Fanning
13. Luke Fitzgerald
12. Gordon D'Arcy
11. Dave Kearney
10. Ian Madigan
9. Isaac Boss
1. Michael Bent
2. Richardt Strauss
3. Tadhg Furlong
4. Mike McCarthy
5. Kane Douglas
6. Dominic Ryan
7. Shane Jennings CAPTAIN
8. Jack Conan

16. Aaron Dundon
17. Maks Van Dyk
18. Jamie Hagan
19. Tom Denton
20. Jordi Murphy
21. Luke McGrath
22. Jimmy Gopperth
23. Noel Reid

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/news/13000.php#.VJqrThBAFc

Not too sure why Noel Reid didn't retain his place after a very convincing performance last week from all reports! I jizzed a little when I saw our out half, Leinster line ups are beginning to be enjoyable reads again!

LEINSTER:

15. Zane Kirchner
14. Darragh Fanning
13. Luke Fitzgerald
12. Gordon D'Arcy
11. Dave Kearney
10. Ian Madigan
9. Isaac Boss
1. Michael Bent
2. Richardt Strauss
3. Tadhg Furlong
4. Mike McCarthy
5. Kane Douglas
6. Dominic Ryan
7. Shane Jennings CAPTAIN
8. Jack Conan

16. Aaron Dundon
17. Maks Van Dyk
18. Jamie Hagan
19. Tom Denton
20. Jordi Murphy
21. Luke McGrath
22. Jimmy Gopperth
23. Noel Reid

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/news/13000.php#.VJqrThBAFc

Not too sure why Noel Reid didn't retain his place after a very convincing performance last week from all reports! I jizzed a little when I saw our out half, Leinster line ups are beginning to be enjoyable reads again!

Was off (and will be only a spectator Friday) due to bereavement. But Munster is weak lining out and I expect Leinster to win by 5. But it's sad this fixture is hit by rest periods for both teams. But it's a chance for some and hope some can take it.

Blues 17 - 23 Dragons

Dragons more or less deserved the win, great intensity in defense and excellent rolling maul skills. However, Leighton Hodges did his best to ruin the game for the spectator with baffling calls against both sides, which is an annoyingly familiar story for the Pro 12 this year... Pro12 is never gonna be the same product as the other two big European leagues if the refs are gonna be consistently terrible.

The teams for Edinburgh vs Glasgow has been announced

Glasgow Warriors: Stuart Hogg, Sean Lamont, Alex Dunbar, Peter Horne, DTH van der Merwe, Duncan Weir, Henry Pyrgos, Ryan Grant, Pat MacArthur, Euan Murray, Tim Swinson, Al Kellock (capt), Ryan Wilson, Rob Harley, Josh Strauss.
Replacements: Dougie Hall, Alex Allan, Jon Welsh, Leone Nakarawa, Tyrone Holmes, Niko Matawalu, Richie Vernon, Sean Maitland.

Edinburgh: Jack Cuthbert, Dougie Fife, Matt Scott, Andries Strauss, Tom Brown, Greig Tonks, Sam Hidalgo-Clyne, Alasdair Dickinson, Ross Ford, John Andress, Anton Bresler, Ben Toolis, Mike Coman (capt), Roddy Grant, David Denton.
Replacements: Neil Cochrane, Rory Sutherland, Willem Nel, Fraser McKenzie, Stuart McInally, Grayson Hart, Tom Heathcote, Phil Burleigh.

Recognises the good chase by Munster and literally hands them the ball. Proving that rugby truly is the gentleman's game.

"So lads, what we're going to do is throw the ball around with no direction eventually Luke will take the initiative and try to play effective rugby. When this happens all instinct as a rugby player will tell you to support him, you must fight this instinct and that is how you'll beat Munster, fail that I can drop Ian Madigan for Gopperth which is actually better. Fanj, Jimmy it's bath time, I'll see the rest of you on Friday" Matt O'Connor 24/9/14

"So lads, what we're going to do is throw the ball around with no direction eventually Luke will take the initiative and try to play effective rugby. When this happens all instinct as a rugby player will tell you to support him, you must fight this instinct and that is how you'll beat Munster, fail that I can drop Ian Madigan for Gopperth which is actually better. Fanj, Jimmy it's bath time, I'll see the rest of you on Friday" Matt O'Connor 24/9/14

*inappropriate sexual favours in exchange for selection are implied.

Latest posts