• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guinness Pro 12 2014/15: Round 20

Baffled as to why no maul against 7 forwards in the lashin' it down rain.

Perfect game for McCloskey, hope he has a big game. Very surprised more Leinster subs haven't been used yet

Only Mads can save 'em now!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube_share;GqMNUPx3MJM]http://youtu.be/GqMNUPx3MJM[/video]

Not Matt O'Connor.

Last edited:
Very poor game management from Leinster I thought. They had the perfect bench to suit this game early on and could have made a bigger impact.
Thought every Ulster carry had real venom in it, although not sure how much the conditions had to play.

Henderson was immense as well. I think he really has moved on from being a 'bench / impact' player

Henderson deserved motm. So many of our players just been physically dominated.

Think I just aged three months after the first half, but handled that a lot better in the end.

Feel that was a good game for Ulster's Young Pretenders. Sure, any *** could see how good Henderson was, but I thought Jackson had a sharp game and so did Gilroy - his upper body strength seems to have increased two fold and he's gone back to beating the first man most times.

Leinster's final possession summed up their season. From attacking 5 metres out, they went back to almost the 10 metre line. No coherent attacking strategy , below par defence, poor coaching. Serious questions need to be asked. If I oversaw such a drop in performance in my job, I'd be fired.

Well done Ulster. I hope they go on and win the ***le.

The highlights off the Edinburgh vs Zebre game last night was definitely Ross Ford scoring a try, like who would have thought ?. And also with how Roddy Grant isn't capped for Scotland yet scores two tries last night is beyond me.

The highlights off the Edinburgh vs Zebre game last night was definitely Ross Ford scoring a try, like who would have thought ?. And also with how Roddy Grant isn't capped for Scotland yet scores two tries last night is beyond me.

You sure it wan't the final whistle? :p

Great start from Connacht bar Carty's love of standing stupidly deep with his backline flat outside him. O'Halloran's looked good.

I'll say this for him. Mitraea communicates very well with the players.

- - - Updated - - -

Connacht's stupidity and bad decision making costs them a try. Well that's a first.

Latest posts