• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guinness Pro 12 2014/15: Round 20

Correcting peoples grammar is a VERY dangerous game for you of all people to be playing Scotty

For a side with the best coach in Ireland, Connacht are making so many silly little mistakes that should be coached out of them by now. Real lack of leadership at times, and the decisions being made are unbelievably poor.

What the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) say about me, you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I'll have you know I graduated top of my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I've been involved in numerous secret ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I have over 300 confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I am trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) warfare and I'm the top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the entire US armed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are nothing to me but just another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will wipe you the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out with precision the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of which has never been seen before on this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), mark my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) words. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) think ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) can get away with saying that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to me over the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Think again, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) across the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is being ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right now so you better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I can be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), anytime, and I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you in over seven hundred ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and that's just with my bare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Not only am I extensively trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) combat, but I have access to the entire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of the United States ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) off the face of the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) comment was about to bring down upon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), maybe you would have held your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fury all over ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in it. You're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Correcting peoples grammar is a VERY dangerous game for you of all people to be playing Scotty

For a side with the best coach in Ireland, Connacht are making so many silly little mistakes that should be coached out of them by now. Real lack of leadership at times, and the decisions being made are unbelievably poor.
um, actually my grammar has improved since getting awarded with the Dubya award. ;)

But anyway good start for Glasgow hopefully they can keep it up for the last 40 minutes.

Connacht are throwing this game away. So many stupid little mistakes.

Just started watching to see game over :lol: Shame, Connacht could have done us a favour there.

Lam's development of this team s overrated in my opinion. They're better on paper, but they still don't know how to chase a game, or hold a lead for that matter. As per before, they put in a couple of great performances a season but remain consistently undiciplined and aimless. Couple of really good players, but there's no ball carrying grunt in the backrow, Carty is poor and not near starting quality, and their backplay seems to be based around playing very deep and hoping for a gap for Henshaw to slip through and then play quick pick through the space he creates while the defense is scrambling, which is high risk. They struggled to convert despite spending so much time camped in Glasgow's 22. Very frustrating to watch.

I think hes given these players a good game plan which plays to their strengths reasonably well, they lack most in on field leaders. No way POC, Heaslip or Best would turn down those kicks at goal when Seymour was in the bin (That may have been down to Carty though kicking from the tee was poor)

Just started watching to see game over :lol: Shame, Connacht could have done us a favour there.
it will be ok, i'm sure you'll still beat Glasgow in the final anyway even though this is probably Glasgow's best ever chance to win cause with the signing they've made they are missing out in the top 4 next year.

The Munster ref probably owns an ipod including track after track of loud whistle blasts that he listens to every day. The sound of his **** hitting the bowl probably sounds like a whistle blowing. If rugby falls through, he's probably going to join a corrupt company so he can be a whistle blower.

Latest posts