17. Peter Dooley (51)
18. Vakh Abdaladze (2)
19. Mick Kearney (39)
20. Caelan Doris (3)
21. Hugh O'Sullivan (2)
22. Ciarán Frawley (3)
23. Tom Daly (10)

Dream team baby.

Actually fairly ok considering, apart from the 10 situation.

15. Dave Kearney (125)
14. Adam Byrne (40)
13. Rory O'Loughlin (47)
12. Conor O'Brien (4)
11. Joe Tomane (8)
10. Noel Reid (104)
9. Jamison Gibson-Park (57)
1. Ed Byrne (27)
2. James Tracy (74)
3. Michael Bent (109)
4. Ross Molony (68)
5. Scott Fardy (28) CAPTAIN
6. Josh Murphy (11)
7. Dan Leavy (57)
8. Max Deegan (26)

16. Bryan Byrne (29)
17. Peter Dooley (51)
18. Vakh Abdaladze (2)
19. Mick Kearney (39)
20. Caelan Doris (3)
21. Hugh O'Sullivan (2)
22. Ciarán Frawley (3)
23. Tom Daly (10)

Dream team baby.

Actually fairly ok considering, apart from the 10 situation.

Is there a reason we're not picking Frawley? That 10-12 axis is poor. Hopefully there's enough quality in the pack to come away with the desired result.

Is there a reason we're not picking Frawley? That 10-12 axis is poor. Hopefully there's enough quality in the pack to come away with the desired result.

I know he was injured earlier in the year, so maybe he's not fully up to speed yet. Also he's more of a 12 as well anyway, just got his early exposure for Leinster there.

I know he was injured earlier in the year, so maybe he's not fully up to speed yet. Also he's more of a 12 as well anyway, just got his early exposure for Leinster there.
I know he's more of a 12, but Noel Reid IS a 12. And a fairly average one at that. I'd say it's just the injury. Excited to see Vakh coming off the bench he'll have overtaken Bent soon enough.

Look lads, I've never disliked a post on this site, I see life as being too short and I'm quite proud of that record too. But... Anymore slander of Noel "the GOAT" Reid and I'll lose that record.

Ospreys' attack was blunt and some of the tackling was dreadful. All the same, there has definitely been progress made, when you consider what the result was in the same fixture eleven months ago.

In fairness, there is no way someone with my puny understanding of rugby would be able to fully appreciate the sheer unbridled genius of undisputed GOAT Noel Reid.

(Leinster's greatest ever players: 1. Noel Reid, 2. Noel Reid, 3. Noel Reid etc. 47. Noel Reid, 48. Isa Nacewa, 49. Brian O'Driscoll, 50. Johnny Sexton, etc.

Can we just delete the dragons and start again? There is less basic skills errors from the seconds team I play for. In all seriousness, im not sure how much more Jackman can continue. Dragons have not improved and yesterday was one of the worst I've seen.

We are up here at h/t. Good workout and well few good pros. Tyler flying it at 12 and him and Joey together could be sone weapon. Darren O Shea going well as in Wootton. The altitude will tell in 2nd half but hopefuly we can hang on

Surprised at the double win for the Scottish sides, I expect them to really struggle when they lose their internationals (like the Italians). Maybe the Scottish clubs are finally developing some depth?

Kings have put 30+ on Glasgow, Scarlets and Leinster and now score BPs for fun. Imagine what they'd do if they actually had a scrum. It has to be said that the SA crowds have got even worse this season though. It must be really troubling for the organisers.

It has to be said that the SA crowds have got even worse this season though. It must be really troubling for the organisers.

Are they actually worse? They both play in massive stadiums most of the time, so its hard to know just how good/bad the crowds are.

Dunno how the SARU can continue to fund it if the two teams have very low interest levels.

Are they actually worse? They both play in massive stadiums most of the time, so its hard to know just how good/bad the crowds are.

Dunno how the SARU can continue to fund it if the two teams have very low interest levels.
The 2 Pro14 teams actually generate a lot more revenue than any of Super 14 franchises for SARU

Really enjoyed Edinburgh's match on Friday against Scarlets and winning 31-21 another home win.

Really? Please explain!
More tv money, more sponsorship money and more apperance fees.
Why do you think other franchises are interested in coming.
Bigger money and exposure due to times of away games too.

Sorry, in what way? And by Super 14 is that Super Rugby or a domestic league in SA?
Sorry meant Super Rugby. Yes Super Rugby is a better brand but not a big genwrator of financial revenue. ROG did great piece on it. That is the reason they try and cash the cow as much as possible with international games etc over there. Playing contracts also show that

Latest posts