• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gustav's Mods

Sharks_SR_jerseys_2019.width-800.png

Will you please have a go at these

Sharks_SR_jerseys_2019.width-800.png

Will you please have a go at these
My apologies, I forgot to reply on this. I do not know if/when I will be able to work on these kits.
When I get a chance to look at it and nobody has done them yet, I will give it a go.

Enjoy your festivities.

My apologies, I forgot to reply on this. I do not know if/when I will be able to work on these kits.
When I get a chance to look at it and nobody has done them yet, I will give it a go.

Enjoy your festivities.

Thanks for the reply anyway! Maybe some of the other modders will have a go, I don't mind the wait.

I will and hope you do too!

Hello and a happy New Year for all!

Do we have update patch for DB? For the year 2019

Regards!

Does someone perhaps have a link of a template for the jerseys. Would like to have a try at making kits. It would be much appreciate!

@Gustav Havenga beautiful kits...
Can you do shoes or strappings?

You could learn to do them, it's not hard at all. I'd do them but I don't even have the game installed anymore and frankly I couldn't careless about RC3 anymore. Just get photoshop and mod till your heart is content.

Hi there, I have a question. Do you think, that is it possible, that anobody will create headstrapping, which will replace headgear?

Next think is, do you have aby skin creations, or strappings?

Best Regards: Jakub Doubek

You could learn to do them, it's not hard at all. I'd do them but I don't even have the game installed anymore and frankly I couldn't careless about RC3 anymore. Just get photoshop and mod till your heart is content.
Hi @Woldog, Can you help me with creations for begining?

Latest posts