• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

H Cup Semi Final: ASM Clermont v Munster

Munster doing better on the scoreboard than they should be not scoring there will come back to haunt them.

Last edited:
Is the internet down in Ireland................have heard nothing from Munster since the start of the match!!

Wonderful handling and off loading and superb defence from Munster but how long can the Munster boys keep it up?

Everybody's in the pub, which is where I would be if I didn't have an exam next week.

Ah!! I have little doubt that there will be a lot of activity here when those that are in the pub and those that are in Montpellier get the chance!!

Second half to come and hope it does not go as fast as the first...............great rugby!

Enjoyable game so far, Clermont so great to watch but Munster hanging on.

Fair play to Munster did a lot better than many expected and can hold their heads high.

Well done to Clermont on finally getting their final.

Without doubt the best team won but WHAT ARE MUNSTER LIKE!!!!!!

Well done to both sides and the team building is working in Munster so keep it up and you will be back where you belong at the very top!!

PS.... thought O'Gara was pretty good and showed glimpses of what he was like when he was at the top.....

PPS....that means that Biarritz's dreams of 14th year in H Cup have finally gone!!

The game was there for the taking I though. Munster were just 1% or 2% short. Too much spilled ball, the lineout near the end, Owens etc.

Is the internet down in Ireland................have heard nothing from Munster since the start of the match!!

:lol:
Couldn't watch it...was hoping for a big statement from Clermont, something along the lines of 20 points or more but with Munster I suppose one needs to play conservative rugby. Can't wait to check it out...
Now all we need is Toulon to beat the Saracens and lose in the Final against Clermont...and I'm a happy little **** ^_^

:lol:
Couldn't watch it...was hoping for a big statement from Clermont, something along the lines of 20 points or more but with Munster I suppose one needs to play conservative rugby. Can't wait to check it out...
Now all we need is Toulon to beat the Saracens and lose in the Final against Clermont...and I'm a happy little **** ^_^

It was a big statement and it was so because Munster pushed them all the way.....hope knowing the result does not mean you do not fully enjoy tension and the skill and the tenacity.......................like what i did!!

Well at least we'll have a first-time Heineken Cup winner this year.

Hey Duck. Why don't you make a gif of O'Gara's performance today? I'm absolutely gutted, but Clermont were better. Game was up for grabs, and although I'm ****** off about Nigel's decision we had so many chances before then. Really not worth buying a final ticket a few months back. An all French affair would be terrible for me.

Munster threw that away at the end of both halves. I really hope Clermont win the whole thing now, I really dislike both the other sides. I think that will be O'Gara's last game from his reaction and it was a very good performance to go out on.

ASM v RCT.........will be a classic final.....you heard it first here!!
Classic it may be, but I really don't care who wins. I suppose it will be Clermont as they deserve it, and I hate Sarries and Toulon with a burning passion. I really won't enjoy the final anywhere near as much as if an Irish or (likeable) English team made the final. I,ve been saying since I bought the tickets that it would be ok as long as it wasn't an All French final :L. Ah well might get to see Cudmore knock someones head off at least.

It was a big statement and it was so because Munster pushed them all the way.....hope knowing the result does not mean you do not fully enjoy tension and the skill and the tenacity.......................like what i did!!

well I can never recreate the excitement of live games but hey, will be more focused on the technical aspects and less psyched than if it were live...
I'm very happy for ASM, it sucks to say this coz they're so good, but they're my "chouchou" team...I love all the guys on the team, but like I said obviously it ain't too hard to like them...they're exciting and downright excellent...it's not like I picked Mont de Marsan or some crap ! :D

Just back in shannon but what can I say better team won but so proud of all our lads they proved alot of doubters wrong.
Congrats Clermont deserved and gracious winners

Latest posts