Club or Nation
Sale
Heineken%20Cup.png

Clermont.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Munster.png

Stade la Mosson,
27/04/2013, 18:00 local time

I can't see Munster winning this one. I'd love them to do it but I think the only way to beat Clermont is to be two or more scores ahead of them with 20 minutes left because they demolish teams in the last 20.

Glad to hear it. James just back from injury though, match fit yet?

Not sure it is a good or bad thing as the New Zealander who has been filling in has been a very good replacement for James in the last few matches although James can do an O'Gara and control the territory....I am not sure that Munster are out of it as they do have a capacity to prove gainsayers wrong. Whatever, it will be a massive game fo the neutral with a phenomenal atmosphere down in Montpellier...............

This will be Clermont's, especially after their semi-final defeat to Leinster last year.

Tony the lad you are on about Mike Delaney is not registered for this so James is either in or they'll have to play reserve scrum half there

People couldn't see Munster beating Quins but they did. I think Munster are massively underrated going into this too which is great because all the pressure is on Clermont.

Munsters pack is well capable of getting the upper hand and although all the talk has been about the Clermont backs, with Earls and Zebo on the wing Munster have a few tries scorers themselves.

Whatever you may say about RO'G his interviews are always good one of the few players who actually speaks his mind.

Must say I looking forward to going to Montpellier in morning but before I did a nice bet I did. €100 on Munster +14 in paddy power is 11/10. Like if we win yea it'll be a miracle in some ways and bigger than our 2 ***les in 06 & 08. But can't see us been hammered and think ROG kicking behind their back 3 and their uncertainty at 10 will benefit us. Add in rain is expected to be pouring all Saturday.

Whatever you may say about RO'G his interviews are always good one of the few players who actually speaks his mind.

Yes, he actually exposes how deluded he is in them, just like that post-Lions 2009 one. Also remember that post Australia win one when he said he was going to retire ended up being a complete lie, sadly for Ireland fans, but hilarious for everyone who faces him.

Must say I looking forward to going to Montpellier in morning but before I did a nice bet I did. â'¬100 on Munster +14 in paddy power is 11/10. Like if we win yea it'll be a miracle in some ways and bigger than our 2 ***les in 06 & 08. But can't see us been hammered and think ROG kicking behind their back 3 and their uncertainty at 10 will benefit us. Add in rain is expected to be pouring all Saturday.

Will Munster be able to go a whole match with Clermont hiding ROG? Will be interesting. Fofana was handing off stronger players than ROG last week. Nalaga is a weakness going back though, a bit like Cuthbert in some aspects is Nalaga.

diapo80877e946e59cd88065344653f740158.gif

Will be interesting if we see any of this ...

diapo58223e96d4c4d184e760f39942f60132.gif

Last edited:
Also remember that post Australia win one when he said he was going to retire ended up being a complete lie.
I'm of the opinion that O'Gara was serious about retiring from international rugby after the 2011 World Cup but intended continuing playing for Munster. His IRFU contract precluded him from doing so unless he wanted to retire from rugby completely. This has no place on a rugby forum but it's often rumoured that O'Gara has had a few business dealings go wrong. Perhaps the income he could still generate from rugby is the reason he didn't retire.

As for the 2011 interview itself, I hated every bit of it. It seemed to me that it was all about him and his concerns and not enough about Ireland as a team. The team always comes first.

Duck see difference is ROG can't just retire from Ireland and that's why there was U turn so know facts before commenting.
On other news Rougerie out

I'm of the opinion that O'Gara was serious about retiring from international rugby after the 2011 World Cup but intended continuing playing for Munster. His IRFU contract precluded him from doing so unless he wanted to retire from rugby completely. This has no place on a rugby forum but it's often rumoured that O'Gara has had a few business dealings go wrong. Perhaps the income he could still generate from rugby is the reason he didn't retire.

As for the 2011 interview itself, I hated every bit of it. It seemed to me that it was all about him and his concerns and not enough about Ireland as a team. The team always comes first.
Yes ROG lost money in property dealings and investments.
He wanted to retire from Ireland but was refused by IRFU as he was needed. The rules with any Irish contracted player is you must be available for Ireland and its part of BODs issue now. He can't retire and just play with Leinster and when that's the case players are caught in a columndrum as they can't go abroad for a year unless they sacrifice alot of tax money

He was shown on TV looking pleased after Sexton missed a kick and struggling of the tee that RWC as well IIRC.

He was shown on TV looking pleased after Sexton missed a kick and struggling of the tee that RWC as well IIRC.
Don't think he was ever shown looking pleased. He voiced he should've been playing yea and undermined Sexton which was wrong but while ROG a cocky man he not malicious in that way.

psychic duck;566338 Will be interesting if we see any of this ... [IMG said:
http://prem0.hiboox.com/images/1713/diapo58223e96d4c4d184e760f39942f60132.gif[/IMG]

Won't be particulary interesting happened about 5 times vs Quins happens every match Munster work around it.

Latest posts