• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Had my first game of rugby

C

Candyman

Had my first game of rugby today. It was a really hot day, ground was hard, but we won 38-10. Our team this year is looking really good.

So, who else has played a game yet?

M

melon

Played trial match for club colts and 1st grade last weekend and played a trial game for school league.

I

I cant think of a username

I've played loads and loads of games. I'm heading off to play a semi-final now, I'll let ye all know how it goes!

M

melon

I've played loads and loads of games. I'm heading off to play a semi-final now, I'll let ye all know how it goes! [/b]

Well we are from Australia and all rugby starts around march, apart from certain rep teams and professional teams of course :)

I

I cant think of a username

We drew 10-10 it was some match!! We were complete underdogs but have them at home now next week in the replay

C

Canadian_Rugger

currently in off season training right now

my team is going to the united states to play westpoint, and us naval academy and another university team. I play at the Royal Military College of Canada. Playing club this summer in Quebec for St Jean Barracudas hopefully.

C

Candyman

[/quote]Well we are from Australia and all rugby starts around march, apart from certain rep teams and professional teams of course :)[/quote]

Hey hey hey!! Wash your mouth out I 'm not an Aussie I am a New Zealander but our rugby starts now :cheers:

yeah i played my first pre-season game last weekend. it sucked.. badly!
firstly i had to play out of position, on the wing which i haven't played in probably 6 years. i only got 20 mins. i didn't even get my hands on the ball! i went looking for it but every time i was about to get it the refs bloody whistle went! i made 3 tackles in the whole game and my very first one i hurt my knee!.. BUGGER!

but yea, those grounds are as hard as concrete eh!!!

R

robinweide

YEAHHHHH
we're in the last part of the season :D
yesterday we kicked the asses of the no. 3 in the poule (we're 5th :p )
61-0 :D :D :D :D :D

J

jake the mus

played a norther region tournament for auckland maori under 23. came third. playing for ponsonby this weekend v takapuna on the shore. played them last week and won 5-0.
go ponies