• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Harlequins v Paris

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Dec 14 2008, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This compared to a chav from Neath and a one trick pony from Llanelli who looks like he's trying to "kick the baby" from South Park every time he takes a penalty...

...I think its safe to say he makes most of the NH's fly halves look like Amateurs...[/b]
When I first read this I thought you were on about me and Speedy! xD I thought, alright son bit 'arsh, I haven't even said anything!!!
(Neither am I a chav!)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Dec 14 2008, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I would say Glen Jackson but then his reaction to being three points behind with seconds left on the clock is:

WOOWWWEEEE CROSS FIELD KIIIICK INTO A HOWLING GAAAALE! WHEEEEEE! :lol:[/b]
If I remember, you scored from that.
Glen Jackson: the epitomy of composure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 14 2008, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Dec 14 2008, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would say Glen Jackson but then his reaction to being three points behind with seconds left on the clock is:

[/b][/quote]

it sickens me that a country can afford to discard talents like Evans and Spencer. They cap the world class ones so no one else can have them then fob us off with the Fluteys of this world...

What a spectable... Awesome showing from both teams, Quins very gutsy.. I expected them to struggle (at least in the Premiership) when condistions were poor but today conditions were poor yet they survived upfront and except for the odd moment of madness played the percentages well. Thought Easter was outstanding, quite how Care got MoM I'm not sure.

Always rated Sergio Parisse highly, but that kick near the end was idiotic and cost his team the game. Fabulous overtime play from every Quin.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 14 2008, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Dec 14 2008, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

He has cocked it up so many times though, against Munster in the HEC Semi for a start...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Dec 13 2008, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Fair play mate I cant criticise your post as my French is even worse than your English.[/b]

Well, sorry for the english mistakes Danny, I hope my participation in this forum will finally help me to improve it, who knows...?
Never had the pleasure to read your French, but will be glad to correct it by constructive comments.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Col @ Dec 14 2008, 02:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Always rated Sergio Parisse highly, but that kick near the end was idiotic and cost his team the game. Fabulous overtime play from every Quin.[/b]
That Hernandez dropgoal attempt was stupid too. It would never happen with a leader like Galthié or Pichot - no offense to Oelschig who's really and good player. 

I Agree Stillknox, with two minutes to run, Hernandez should have kept the ball in the opposite 22...
Moreover, a drop success wouldn't even have protected them from a 84th min try...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Dec 14 2008, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think Hernandez is playing crap to be released at the end of the season... :rolleyes:[/b]

Let's wait and see, seasons are long and he could be back to top in time.

Latest posts