• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Have you ever hated a player on your own team?

Any player that leaves worcester and goes to leicester i hate

Three letters: WTF

JUST PASS THE BALL MUN NO NO DON'T RUN INTO THEIR NUMBER EIGHT GIVE THE BAAALL QUICKER THAN THAT WHY DO YOU NEED TO DO THAT STUPID STEP THING WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PASS WHERE'S DWAYNE PEEL GONE AAAGGGHHH

This is the reality for 79 minutes. The other minute is the one in which he scores the match-winning try and continues to justify his selection.

Not sure it counts but not enamoured with the management, or lack of it, at Biarritz and there are a number of players that I would like gone from the club as serving no useful or long term future - but hate......Nah!!

Plenty.

Mike Phillips, Borthwick (when he was Eng captain), Mark Regan, JP Pietersen, Francois Hougaard off the top of my head.
I am quite a hateful person though....

Special mention must go to Andy Gomarsall when he was commentating for ITV during the RWC.

Taniela Moa
Could not stand the guy. He cost the Blues & Auckland so many games with flat out brainless decisions/plays.
Classic example were Waratahs and Stormers games in (i think '10) when he lost the game for us singlehandedly when he was brought on.

I used to hate Quade Cooper because of his haircut, I always hated Berrick Barnes. For a brief time I disliked Saia Faingaa to the point where Anthony and him were singing jerseys and I got Anthony's then Saia came up and I was like "Nah I don't want yours." Anthony had a good laugh. I also don't like Ed O'Dononhugh, James O'Connor, Pat McCabe, Rocky Elsom... just to name a few.

Plenty.

Mike Phillips, Borthwick (when he was Eng captain), Mark Regan, JP Pietersen, Francois Hougaard off the top of my head.
I am quite a hateful person though....

Special mention must go to Andy Gomarsall when he was commentating for ITV during the RWC.

Most I can get, but JP? Love that lad.

I'm have never been a fan on Ma'a Nonu, Ali Williams, Sione Lauaki, or Carlos Spencer I hated him the others I just disliked.

i have both great love and hate for rupeni caucaunibuca love because he is simply one of the most amazing players to watch but hate for how much hes wasted his talent and career through [h=1][/h]

For the All Blacks there was a line somene on the forum used to describe Jimmy Cowan which has always tickled me, think it was Feic's line: "He has a face I'd never get tired of slapping".

I hate Justin Marshall, Jimmy Cowan and Piri Weepu's face.

Me? Nah, love them all.

Wait, did someone say Gavin Evans? :%#%#:

Andy Powell and Jonathan Thomas in the same pack...
Nightmares.

Remember the reserve pack we sent out to Italy in 2009? Yapp, Bennett, Thomas, Thomas and Powelly all in the same pack = disaster.

Most definitely.
One of the girls on my team, now our captain (unfortunately). She causes many a problem, not only for opponents, and the sir, but us too. She has no respect for any player, it's really disheartening to think she's going to be leading us these coming seasons.

as other have said, hate might be a little string but i would be more than happy if Nonu packed his bags

Can this be the team we support or the team we play for ?

Currently zane kirchner for Leinster but he might be able to change that.
Clint newland was just such a fat piece of sh*t
shouldnt be saying this (as he's now my coach) but Shaun Byrne when he was a player I didn't particularly like him

Latest posts