• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HB STUDIOS Q&A vol. 3

Well its now end of Mrt and still no update. They said we will have one in Feb! I think that HB might be scared that Sidhe Rugby Challenge have more to offer than them. Now they need to get some more ideas for their own game!

You mods and fans cannot blame people for having doubts about this game. As there is still no updates I too am having doubts but still think we will get something soon! I hope so atleast.

Both game companies have kept information close to their chest. HB has released a different set of info to that of SIDHE. Don't think people realise that.

Both game companies have kept information close to their chest. HB has released a different set of info to that of SIDHE. Don't think people realise that.

Some gameplay stuff has come out in the last 2 days.

Definatly more info than on here :L

Unfortunately we are not the official forum for SIDHE, so we are not likely to have Mario answering as many questions.. Mario has been a good sport and answered stuff, HB Studios and Alastair have been answering things as well, in our Q&A's which came from the members, and also through the threads.

Just did a quick scan of the OP, and I'd say what was said on passing and goal kicking is of a similar level.

Definatly more info than on here :L

Its just screen shots with licensed material. Not really much to go on. The next rugby game will hinge on playability. Personally I think Ea 08 is the best, a fantastic effort. It just needs a bit if tweaking and we'll have a scorcher on our hands. I have faith in HB, 2011 will be a good year!

Hi all. This is probably my first post on this board even thought I am a memeber sinse november 2010.

As for the Rugby 2012, I am dissapointed considering the news so far. It seems that some of you guys are implying that we should be glad for this game sinse we dont have any next gen rugby game yet....Well I beg to differ. We pay for service, so we need to get the best. These companies chose to get into the kitchen where the heat is,nobody force them. I dont want a Rugby 08 on next gen console. If they dont have funds,well they still can make effort looking for ways e.g. loans; yeah yeah that is not the traditional way in the gaming world you may say, but inorder to give us a good game this road could be the way to go. The AI was very bad in 08, three players making the same dive in the same direction. No this is not what I want.

Last edited:
I'm just saying that we're not entitled to anything/they don't owe us anything!

Sent from my MB200 using Tapatalk

Exactly. Some of the hysterical, childish fist stamping over a quiet period is absolutely laughable.

Im also disapointed that there wont be a managers mode. I was really looking forward to a rugby game with manager mode.

Latest posts