HEC: Semi-Final Leinster vs Toulouse

Predicted Winner?

• Leinster

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Toulouse

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Point it out please with both eyes open. Then point out the lack of softie southerners & kids who suddenly like Leinster.

Hey leave us Munster boys out of it, we dont have time to follow the Blue boys up in Dublin. :)

While ye ***** about in this stupid cup we're supporting the men it the big cup. It's all about the Amlin :p
(Hope Leinster do go all way though. Connacht will sort Toulouse and any others coming to Sportsground then next season :D)

Ball is passed behind the line and is caught in front of the line ... thats a forward pass.
You sure you want to stick with that rather simplistic definition? You absolutely sure?

Oh good, Mite's brought out his prejudice against the Irish again. Hurray.
lol and he called you precious. An absolute classic. Brilliant stuff. Almost comic genius ................. if he didnt wheel out the same tired old bullshit every f*cking thread.

You sure you want to stick with that rather simplistic definition? You absolutely sure?

lol and he called you precious. An absolute classic. Brilliant stuff. Almost comic genius ................. if he didnt wheel out the same tired old bullshit every f*cking thread.

You realise he's just gonna call you precious now?

Toulouse have class backs and caucau. But skrela is a piece of **** if Leinster hit skrela they will win
Laighean Abu!!!!!!!

Oh Boo hooo hooo.

I caught a whopper this time. The king of trolls has been trolled! :lol:

...I am Troll king....!

spartacus.gif

Just found out that I may be in town for this, can anybody tell whether or not it will be hard to get tickests as I would of corse love to go. thanks for any help.

Just found out that I may be in town for this, can anybody tell whether or not it will be hard to get tickests as I would of corse love to go. thanks for any help.

They go on sale tomorrow at nine. I'd say you'd have about a week tops to try and snap one of the cheap ones up tbh considering that the season ticket holders have already had their turn. Should be able to get one for about 30 quid.

Reckon there'll be a few more tickets go on sale a bit later as well when Toulouse return their unsold (apparently there's a massive lack of interest from Toulouse fans for this match) - like when Ulster returned their unsold tickets Saints sold them on to their fans after theirs had sold out

Reckon there'll be a few more tickets go on sale a bit later as well when Toulouse return their unsold (apparently there's a massive lack of interest from Toulouse fans for this match) - like when Ulster returned their unsold tickets Saints sold them on to their fans after theirs had sold out

Lack of interest? But why?

Suppose they must want their Top14 ***le back.

They go on sale tomorrow at nine. I'd say you'd have about a week tops to try and snap one of the cheap ones up tbh considering that the season ticket holders have already had their turn. Should be able to get one for about 30 quid.

Toulouse have only taken up about 4000 of their allocation.

Their returned tickets go on general sale tomorrow with all the others I believe.

Last edited:
I would expect that it is not so much lack of interest as lack of cash as I'm assuming travel expenses are pretty high? probably saving for the final that they wont make :p

The French never travel overseas in huge numbers. Look at the Murrayfield final fiasco.

Munster sold out the entire MS for the HEC Final in 2008, was at the game and it there was little French in there.

Latest posts