• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 2013/14 Pool 3, Round 2

I think if Galan fixes his positioning then he'd be fine in defence in my view. Picamoles can point Galan in the right direction in that regard I feel.

Galan in my view is much like Ben Morgan and Kieran Read. We're seeing a new faster, more powerful and dynamic kind of number eight of which we haven't seen for years and years.

yes, interesting post. There IS in deed a new breed of no.8's these days, and honestly they're all fabulous, I like all of those you mentioned. They are in deed more dynamic, and have turned into the main ball carriers on their respective teams. They're both tall and thick, but also mobile. Ben Morgan's selected for the Autumn int'l surely, right ?

and Peat: well I disagree on some of those points, while otherwise I think you're right. In stead of exchanging arguments on detail, I'd rather just say that still, he had a fantastic match, though not perfect, of course.

yes, interesting post. There IS in deed a new breed of no.8's these days, and honestly they're all fabulous, I like all of those you mentioned. They are in deed more dynamic, and have turned into the main ball carriers on their respective teams. They're both tall and thick, but also mobile. Ben Morgan's selected for the Autumn int'l surely, right ?

Yes he's in the squad and so is Billy Vunipola I believe.

We will see how sarries react to the defeat but the more interesting question is how well Toulouse play at Connacht!!!

Yes he's in the squad and so is Billy Vunipola I believe.

We will see how sarries react to the defeat but the more interesting question is how well Toulouse play at Connacht!!!

probably well enough to take the minimum 4 pts.

probably well enough to take the minimum 4 pts.

Probably, but not definitely. An overly casual Toulouse performance could get downed in the rain. Really though, this group is now about whether Sarries can qualify as well.

Latest posts