• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 2013/14 Pool 3, Round 2

Here comes Toulouse!!! Forwards have really been working their buns off since I started watching, were their backs dire in the first half?

Here comes Toulouse!!! Forwards have really been working their buns off since I started watching, were their backs dire in the first half?

Work must be over in Canada!!! Are Sarries looking for best runners up...................!!!!!

McAllister was until he went off injured, but it was mainly just mistakes - poor kicking, lots of turnovers, lineout not functioning - they just looked like they didn't know what to do.

Work must be over in Canada!!! Are Sarries looking for best runners up...................!!!!!

Indeed!!! Things are finally starting to slow down on my end, starting to wrap up at around 4:00 p.m. the last few days.

Hosea Gear didn't touch the ball throughout the game. How often you heard the name of Hosea in the transmission? He was lost tonight...

just got here. Farrell missed the 55m, he must feel like shyttttttt !!! I feel great !

ALLER TOULOUSE !!!!!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor kick. Saracens still just a bit short on quality to be a top European side?

can't wait to watch the whole thing, just saw the last 10.
Toulouse looked in TROUBLE in the scrum there, a scary sight or is the Saracen pack really, really powerful ?

Love the result, can't believe Toulouse got their first win (of the season I believe, Top 14 included) away from home !! Toulouse just beat the Saracens in Twickers !!

Apparently Picamoles was amazing ??? :p :p :p

ST so lucky. So very very lucky..

So lucky that the are off back to France with the four points that they would have had more easily if they had not made so many stupid mistakes and had a 10 who could play consistently and kick!!

Latest posts