• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Help

B

bates

Hi guys, my girlfriend bought me the game, cause she likes me, been playing it the enitre weekend with my best mate.

Winning: 25%
Lossing: 75%

Put I score at least 3 tries a game, conversions and penalties are 1/6 orso, so here the question.

How do you win a game in a tournament: or I very strong in attacking but soooo bad in defence or I'm sooo bad in attacking and still bad in defence.

Any help is welcome.

Practice, practice, practice...Learn to know your defensive patterns. For exemple if you rush in defense make sure you don't miss the tackle. Notice which players are involved in the action, always keep an eye on your fullback.

i tried to do so, but the most frustrating things is that whenever I nearly score a try, they tackle me, I make a a mistake, they get a penalty and those geeza's score via the penalty.

Hmmmm, will practice more

Read up on GGs thread 'Rugby 2006 Tips For Advanced Players' it has some very useful tips in it and you'll find yourself playing like a pro in no time. Soon you'll probably be like many on here that end up being so good they have to play as the weakest team on the game vs the strongest just to get a little bit of a challenge on elite.

Yeah! practice bro...

I suffered from losses also but started from the easy games and proceeded further

Take close look at Training and Practice in game

rugby.jpg

If you want a lazy yet solid type of defense, let your AI players do the defending while you take a player near the ruck (on the blindside) and jog with him behind the defense line to provide cover defense.

i play elite from beginning. I lose matches about once a month but win others comfortably.

The day has come where practice through playing finally paid off.
I stared playing the S 14 on Pro and now I finished 3rd in the standings.

1) Waraths
2) Crusaders
3) Chiefs
4) Bulls

I won 11 games and 2 draws, the duifference between me and the Crusaders 1 point, with the Waraths 3 points.

A deeper analys:
Positif points:

My wingplayers are so fast, jsut incredible
My conversions are 2/3 on average; still didn't figure out how to calculate the effect with the wind
I got a solid defence

Points that need improvement:

Sometimes at the ruck I push the wrong button, right instead of left <_<
Sometimes I pass the ball to early/ late ( timing is essential)
I would like to re-organize my line up, but the standard line up just does it for me, any tips
My dropgoals are a disaster

Anyway, i think I make a pretty good chance of winning the ***le as the 2 draw games were played again teams who didn't finsih in the top 4 :D

Edit: i didn't do the tutorial or practice, just played games and games

Latest posts