• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HES announces Rugby League Live for PS3/360

Really can't wait for this game to come out!! I'm that much of a league fan I'll love it even if it sux, I mean I even loved RL2... I actually feel a lil bit hurt to hear everyone on here hating on it. Lol. Any chance to play with the MIGHTY WARRIORS!!! Don't laugh :)... MARLINS, WARRIORS, QUEENSLAND, KIWIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really can't wait for this game to come out!! I'm that much of a league fan I'll love it even if it sux, I mean I even loved RL2... I actually feel a lil bit hurt to hear everyone on here hating on it. Lol. Any chance to play with the MIGHTY WARRIORS!!! Don't laugh :)... MARLINS, WARRIORS, QUEENSLAND, KIWIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah there was a disproportionate level of hate for that game I thought... I actually quite enjoyed it for a while. It had a lot of great ideas, it just lacked certain fluidity of motion than kind of brought it undone. But yeah, it's franchise mode was light years ahead of the "world league" mode in Rugby 06 and 08 and the cut out passing system was a very good idea.

I reckon online this game can shine the most

Level playing field of a budget ***le can work
<O:p
As long as the quitters are punished and disconnections are rare – it will win
Ashes cricket was epic, apart from the unpunished quitting and drop outs
League Supremacy – Raiders hey day era will be relived once again!!

eb are definitely pushing it hard saw the pre-order boxes etc everywhere in eb that ak 47 mentioned before here in nz.

i probably wont get this at all. i am a league fan but i cant justify forking out for antyhing at the moment. getting married is an expensive past time!

i probably wont get this at all. i am a league fan but i cant justify forking out for antyhing at the moment. getting married is an expensive past time!

On the wedding gifts?

congrats and good luck with the wedding :D
this game hasn't even got a release date over in the uk, everytime i go into game and gamestation, they don't have a date for it... sucks really :(

Hey Woosah,

Congrats on the wedding or should I say you poor poor barstard.... LMAO PM me your details and I'll send you it as a present for all your work over the years with the rugby games.

haha thanks guys, no need to send it, i dont have time to play it o_O :) just coming out at a stupid time as well. Why do they insist on brinigng it out at the end of the season rather than the beginning?

Also, sadly, same can be said for the cricket game when it finally gets released over here, unless i can con her into getting me that for my birthday... :)

Well the offer stands if you change your mind!

Yeah I couldn't understand the reason for a end of season release date either, although I can only assume they will try and ride the finals euphoria. Once it's done and dusted people like me will purchase it as a off-season league fix. I guess a lot of the blokes playing can't get in gaming time during the season anyways.

On the coning your Mrs thing you got to think outside the box mate! I would be interested in seeing if you could some how persuade her into getting it for you for Fathers Day.... LOL<O:p

I'm sure I remember mario saying there were only a couple of ideal release windows for rugby league games either around march when the seasons starts with the second option being in september just before it finishes and also over the southern hemisphere summer/holiday months december-january . you also have to remember since this is officially licensed the NRL plus sponsors have to sign off on everything in the game and I also remember mario saying this can only happen at certain times in the year.

Australians shouldn't be playing games, they should be in beach huts operating lads' helplines.

saying about the price i had to pay 45 quid for RL3 for Wii (a Wii game at 45 quid, crazy stuff). if its as "fun" as the wii ***le it'll do me. As long as the rosters are kinda accurate i don't mind. Only just really started following league, and i dont fancy making a badly "created version" of Gareth Thomas to put in the crusaders side. and also having to draft in other players from other clubs.... not cool! ah well still no release date in the Uk :( :( import jobby it is then

Thinking about it, i might not bother importing this. The thing i was most interested in was multiplayer, and if this isn't released in the UK, then online wouldn't be as good as with the time difference, there won't be alot of players online at more sociable UK hours, and i'm happy enough sticking with RL3 for offline play

australians/kiwis pay the most for games in the world - importing games from UK and US is very popular here
nothing gets cheaper when the AUD gets stronger - importers and retailers keep the spread, consumers pay the same - FARCE
so when it released here first the world gets bent over like we do everyweek, when they import it
JBHifi a retail store here will have the game for under $100 - Screw EB and that, they are ripoffs
Ebay should have it for under $100 too

Latest posts